Nima Wahid Azal

Sep 2010
United Kingdom
The Western governments trying to provoke war with Iran? Baha'is linked with covert CIA operations? Baha'is with friends in the American government and the British establishment? What kind of drivel is this?

Jul 2011
n ireland
The Western governments trying to provoke war with Iran? Baha'is linked with covert CIA operations? Baha'is with friends in the American government and the British establishment? What kind of drivel is this?
Who is Cusanus please?

Sep 2010
Louisiana
I am not sure

I am not sure how to respond to the original poster of this thread. It seems like an emotional appeal to cause Baha'is to react unwisely. I can not say I believe a Baha'i would post in this manner especially due to the difficutlies in Iran. Baha'is expect to be persecuted. It is sad if this thread is another attempt to play on this. We stand behind the Iranian Baha'is and people and hope for the best.

Jul 2011
n ireland
my gut feeling is that this is a malicious post by someone ou to create mischief.From someone claiming to live in Iran,its just too grammatically perfect.Also how does he know Azal takes Class A drrugs?

Jun 2006
California
Nima has been around for awhile.. He comes from a Persian Baha'i family and doesn't like talking about it much.

He assumed the name "Azal" but has gone by other identities as well.. He also was into Shamanism.. He's a relatively small fish.

Jul 2011
USA
You are in your rights to report illegal behavior, put your trust in God and do not watch this type of rubbish, it is poison. :tape:

It would be good if you removed the link to the video. Not good to have a link to this rubbish.

Cheers Tony
Sorry Tony, I only included it as I find the content disturbing. It is all quite obviously either fabricated or the product of a man who is very ill. I have removed the link at your request.

Nov 2011
Australia
I am Nima Wahid Azal. This criminally libelous attack by someone hiding behind an alias from the Bahai Internet Agency has been recorded and a copy of the page has been saved. The administrators of this site are obliged under law to remove this libelous drivel from this forum or explain their reasons why they have not deleted it or why they have twice deleted my response.

Now who is this person and how are they afraid for their life by me when they are in the United States, this video was made while I was visiting the UK and I presently live in Australia? I am fully within my right to record a Youtube video warning the general public about the fact that I believe the Haifan Bahai organization to be a dangerous New World Order cult just as you Baha'is put up enth number of propaganda videos on Youtube promoting yourselves and denouncing your political enemies, like those you call covenant breakers.

How does the fact that I am active in the public domain and on social networking sites like Facebook make me a violent criminal or a cyber-stalker simply by virtue of the act of my publicly denouncing Bahaism and revealing its big lobbyist connections on the internet in a Youtube video? You people have absolutely no shame and it is precisely for such reasons why people such as I denounce you as a cult - because this sort of below the belt behavior is the patented behavior of cults!

No law has been broken by me online - and no law has been broken with the posting of the Youtube video Countering the Bahai Propaganda, pt.1. Yet the Bahai Internet Agency has broken countless laws my way by hacking into my emails several times over the years, not to mention this post in itself is criminally indictable. That said, those threatening to go to the authorities for my exercise of free speech on the internet, should simply put their monies where there mouths are and do it for a change. I welcome the opportunity to present my case against the Haifan Bahai organization before authorities and courtrooms alike, and have said so repeatedly and in public.

Now Ayahuasca is not a Class A drug, and the Haoma which is our sacrament at the Fatimiya Sufi Order is not scheduled or referred to in the scheduling list of prohibited substances by the government of any country.

Nima Wahid Azal

Jul 2011
n ireland
May God bless you and give you peace and may you soon realise that you are His child Allah'u'abha.