One big flaw

Mar 2018
Fiji
I'd just like to point out that somemuslim asked a few questions and never came back to discuss any of it. And while it's been interesting and we all have great viewpoints the original thread, responding to somemuslim in a way that will engage somemuslim in uplifting dialogue seems to be a lost cause. :rolleyes:

The sun rises, sheds light for a day, then disappears.
If we say the sun will rise again, it is the same sun which rises, but we call it another day.

The Spiritul Sun rises from age to age. Its light is the religion of Allah, God, the Great Spirit.

This Sun rose at the time of Abraham, and set for awhile.
This Sun rose at the time of Moses, and set for awhile.
This Sun rose at the time of Jesus, and again at the time of Muhammad, Praise be unto Him, and to all the Prophets. They shed Their Light, and we protest, saying: You are not the Sun!!

The Bab was a Great Light, the Return of the Spiritual Sun. He lived at the same time as Baha'u'llah.

The Holy Quran speaks of the Summoner, Who will summon the people to Allah on the Day of Judgement, when mankind shall stand before Allah.
This is that Day. We have been summoned.

Some of us testify to the Truth of the Day of Judgement.
Some of us are killed or imprisoned for doing so, rather than recanting our belief that Baha'u'llah is the Lord of the Day of Reckoning.

Allah created us with our own eyes, our own mind, and gave us ears to hear His Words and hearts to understand. The "verses" are the proofs. This was true at the time of the Revelation of the Quran. It is true for the words of the Bab and Baha'u'llah.

Muhammad said: "Produce a Surah like it." For 1260 years no one could accomplish this. The the Bab appeared and accomplished this, revealing Holy verses at astonishing rate, without pause or thought. No one could refute His verses, so they killed Him to silence Him.

But, as you said, the Mahdi (or Qaim) was to appear at the time of the Return of Jesus, as His contemporary, and this is exactly what happened. The Bab was born in 1819 on the 1st day of Muharram, and Baha'u'llah was born in 1817 on the 2nd day of Muharram.

There are hundreds of prophecies fulfilled from Jewish, Christian, and Muslim traditions, but it is the "verses" which are the proofs, but only for those who have eyes to see. Study the verses.

Allah'u'Abha
Lovely.

(peace)

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Jun 2018
USA
Hi,

I am a Muslim and a seeker for truth. I have been comparing the Bahai Faith and the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community for some time now.

2. We Muslims believe that the Quran is the Final Law for all of mankind. It contains all topics, rules, points that are necessary for a human to achieve the highest moral and spiritual status and to create a communion with God. As Bahais say, that their religion is a new religion which covers the requirements of this particular time, I would like to know some new points of this religion. Are there any new e.g. eating and drinking rules? Or are there any new laws regarding sexual intercourse, etc...?

What is the answer of the Bahais to this?
Hello somemuslim,
In my heart, I feel the truth of what God wrote through Bahá'u'lláh. I also feel in my heart that you are on a good path too. Bahá'u'lláh wrote not to discredit past Teachings from God but to clarify that as time passes, all Teachings of God become tainted by it's follower's. Bahá'u'lláh wrote that God 'spoke' to many isolated tribes and peoples around the Earth as the People advanced in awareness and science. Bahá'u'lláh wrote the are better non-Bahá'í then some who call themselves Bahá'í. Bahá'u'lláh wrote the all women and men will attain a place within God's house, regardless of what is in their thoughts. Bahá'u'lláh wrote that the new Teachings aren't to pull people apart but to pull us together by showing us there is only one God and we are all of God. That the older Teachings are from that one God and that the time is now for all of us to accept each other as family, as the family of God so that God's people may come together in Unity and in true Peace. Please, keep your heart immersed in the Qur'an, especially Spiritual Teachings of God and harm no one, allow your family members to gain schooling and have patience and show utmost patience with them and those in your community. Bahá'u'lláh says we all cannot Unite on Earth with Global Peace under God until we recognize we are all the children of God and that it's not that there are 'different Religions', but that there have been older Teachings from the one God to guide us towards God. God isn't a Religion, God is the Creator of all, the various Teachings of God given to us through out time should be regarded as from the one Source. We may not be as one on Earth simple because we refuse to accept all as our family but after mortal death we will become one and the time we have now is to have nothing but love and acceptance of all, and we will be better able to progress through the many worlds of God after leaving this Earthly existence. We are One through God and the sooner we all accept that, the sooner Civilization can bloom into a new Garden of Eden.
~Michael

Jun 2009
Florida
Interesting post, I'm far from qualified to try to answer That! Being a Christian I'm still working on Christianity. It's a continuous work in progress itself.

Sep 2010
Normanton Far North Queensland
Interesting post, I'm far from qualified to try to answer That! Being a Christian I'm still working on Christianity. It's a continuous work in progress itself.
From the Bible;

Romans 12:9-21 English Standard Version (ESV)

Marks of the True Christian
9 Let love be genuine. Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good. 10 Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor. 11 Do not be slothful in zeal, be fervent in spirit, serve the Lord. 12 Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. 13 Contribute to the needs of the saints and seek to show hospitality.

14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse them. 15 Rejoice with those who rejoice, weep with those who weep. 16 Live in harmony with one another. Do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly. Never be wise in your own sight. 17 Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all. 18 If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. 19 Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” 20 To the contrary, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals on his head.” 21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

That is also how to live a Baha'i Life, a Muslim Life, a Hindu Life, a Buddhist life, how we live a life in all Faiths.

Names become our Barrier, only if we let them and do not look for God in all of 'Gods Names'. This is God in Jesus, the Christ, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End, the Alpha and Omega.

Regards Tony

Last edited: