Paul's Message Must be Considered; How Choose You?

Mar 2011
In the mountains of Oregon
If Satan can keep that glorious message of Paul hidden by blinding people’s eyes to the reality of reconciliation through a message that keeps sin on the table of God’s justice where that sin has already been put away. Many people are living in their minds today with probation rather than salvation.

Sep 2010
Normanton, Far North West Queensland
How choose me :cool:

Gods word, with out the interpretation of Man would be the way I would go! :yes:

But that is me and all can choose their own Path.

Regards Tony

Mar 2010
Rockville, MD, USA
If Satan can keep that glorious message of Paul hidden by blinding people’s eyes to the reality of reconciliation through a message that keeps sin on the table of God’s justice where that sin has already been put away.
Save that "satan" merely refers to our own lower (animal) nature when we give it control instead of our higher (spiritual) nature.

Peace,

Bruce

Oct 2011
Quilimari,Chile
22:46 Do they not therefore journey through the land? And have they not
hearts to understand with, or ears to hear with? Surely as to these
things their eyes are not blind, but the hearts are blind which are in
their breasts.
The Qur'an (George Sale) : Quran Translated by George Sale 1734

43:8 Bring forth the blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears.
43:9 Let all the nations be gathered together, and let the people be assembled: who among them can declare this, and shew us former things? let them bring forth their witnesses, that they may be justified: or let them hear, and say, It is truth.
43:10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
43:11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.
43:12 I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God.
King James Bible : Isaiah

6:39 And he spake a parable unto them, Can the blind lead the blind? shall they not both fall into the ditch? 6:40 The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master.
6:41 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but perceivest not the beam that is in thine own eye? 6:42 Either how canst thou say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother's eye.
6:43 For a good tree bringeth not forth corrupt fruit; neither doth a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
King James Bible : Luke

The evidence of the shower is the bounty thereof, which reneweth and investeth the world with the mantle of life. Yea, the blind can perceive naught from the sun except its heat, and the arid soil hath no share of the showers of mercy. "Marvel not if in the Qur'an the unbeliever perceiveth naught but the trace of letters, for in the sun, the blind findeth naught but heat."

Baha'u'llah : The Kitab-i-Iqan