Personal Favorite messenger?

Of particular interest are the opening paragraphs in which diverse perceptions of Bahá'u'lláh's station or claims are said to be "acceptable" as long as no contention results. The last paragraph makes it clear that teachers of the Baha' i Cause should, though levels of knowledge and insight differ, manifest the "utmost unity".

Dec 2013
Little Rock, Ar
Of particular interest are the opening paragraphs in which diverse perceptions of Bahá'u'lláh's station or claims are said to be "acceptable" as long as no contention results. The last paragraph makes it clear that teachers of the Baha' i Cause should, though levels of knowledge and insight differ, manifest the "utmost unity".
Also of interest is this passage:
The whole duty of man in this Day is to attain that share of the flood of grace which God poureth forth for him. Let none, therefore, consider the largeness or smallness of the receptacle. The portion of some might lie in the palm of a man's hand, the portion of others might fill a cup, and of others even a gallon-measure.
And this
Beseech ye the one true God...
And this
Nothing is, or can ever be, hidden from God.
I find it odd that an atheist Baha'u'llah would tell people to attain their share of God's grace, or that they should beseech God, or that He would say that nothing can be hidden from God.

Nabil wrote of Bahaullah:

Men say that Thou art God,
But I am moved to anger;
Remove Thy veil and submit no longer the SHAME of godhead
First: link to source.
Second:
If He said it of Baha'u'llah, that makes some of your previous statements that Baha'u'llah is the closest to an existing God there is seem a little odd.
And, it is no different from Muhammad's statements that Jesus was not God (when Jesus Himself often spoke as if He were). It is a statement against idolatry, not theism.

No offense but you don't read carefully. Spend more time reading each sentence. You skimmed a few important ones.

The Unknowable Essence cries, not the Manifestation of the Unknowable Essence.