Personal Favorite messenger?

Bahaullah claims this in unpublished texts. Your quotes are only from a few texts translated by Shoghi Effendi. Even if Bahaullah did say in one place the essence of god does not appear, in another place he said it did. Esslemont skipped over these, assuming he even read them.

H123's website cites a few other examples of opposite ideas presented by Bahaullah.

Last edited:
Jul 2011
n ireland
I find your pushing of your own understanding, and your belittling others truly offensive. Your continual references to your family going back to the time of the Bab, completely lacks any relevance, just read history and see how many family members even of Baha'u'llah trangressed.

I will continue to pray for you.
All Baha'is are of equal standing and value, regardless of lineage. That's one of the attributes that makes our Faith so beautiful. I know Baha'is whose family have moved in the ame circles as The Master yet they're so humble and reluctant to proclaim it.

Oct 2011
Quilimari,Chile
Shalom-Aleichem, As-salamu alaykum, Állah-u-Ábha,

First off, even though I agree with you, please don't do the "I'll pray for you", that's one of the worst things you could say to an atheist/non-believer
Dear friend but this person continually says he/she is Baha'i, how you can know they are atheist I do not know. But if they were then yes I would speak a little differently. But they continually say they are Baha'i that his/her family goes back to the time of the Bab. But He/she says the most strange things so yes I do not just say I will pray for them but I do, I worry for what is said. I would rather pray for them than do as he/she does attack or criticize.

I pray also for Mankind, I pray for my parents etc, I consider I am doing a loving thing, I will continue to pray both for myself and others.

Oct 2011
Quilimari,Chile
All Baha'is are of equal standing and value, regardless of lineage. That's one of the attributes that makes our Faith so beautiful. I know Baha'is whose family have moved in the ame circles as The Master yet they're so humble and reluctant to proclaim it.
So true dear friend, I always think of what the Master said, a person can call themselves a Baha'i for, I think it was 50 years but may indeed not be one.

None of us can claim anything, it is up to God and Him alone.

Loving regards to you.