Please review

Sep 2018
Florida
Dear friends,

Just joined this wonderful site and this is very first post :) . I found this site while researching. Please visit Bahai360 - Bahai Search Engine . It searches through hundreds of Baha'i sites (including this one). Other languages search engines (including Persian) are also available. You can search for writings, prayers or other media. I hope it helps with those researching the faith as well. Please either here or through feedback on the search engine let me know if and how this site can be improved. If you have your own Baha'i site provide the link and it will be added to search engine. Also let me know if you see any issues or non-working links or any other problem.

Thanks so much in advance
-Ned

Sep 2011
Russia
Hi,
It seems that a Baha’i website in Russian Архивы - память общины is missing in your search. But you have listed an old version of it at bahaiarc.narod.ru You may safely replace the old one with bahaiarc.org

Also, I wonder if you could help me with tuning the custom search on a Baha’i website. How can I contact you?

Sep 2018
Florida
Thank you Anton. I made the replacement as you suggested. Please visit the feedback page on the site to contact me. Email address is also there. I would be happy to help you.
-Ned