Prayers for Blinky Bill

Sep 2010
Normanton, Far North West Queensland
Dear friends, I have heard that our good friend Bill is not well and would like to offer Him our Prayers.

May you all think of Bill and Vicky (Bills Wife) during your times of Prayers

"Thy name is my healing, O my God, and remembrance of Thee is my remedy. Nearness to Thee is my hope, and love for Thee is my companion. Thy mercy to me is my healing and my succor in both this world and the world to come. Thou, verily, art the All-Bountiful, the All-Knowing, the All-Wise".
Bahá’u’lláh

God Bless and Regards Tony

Mar 2013
Netherlands
Dear Tony,

I'm sorry to hear this. I will remember him and his wife in my prayers.

Warm wishes,

Suzanne

Apr 2015
Las Vegas, Nevada
I'm terribly upset by this news. May BlinkeyBill be healed by the might of Allah.

Oct 2013
Glenwood, Queensland, Australia
To all my very dear friends here, including those I have not yet met

My own prayers accompany Bill also.

Tony, thank you for bringing this to the forum.

His health has not been good for a very long time, but his condition has seriously worsened over the last few months.

Bill being Bill, his heart and spirit is dedicated wholly to this wonderful Cause of God, and his own prayers will be, not for himself, but for his beloved wife Vicky, and even more for the progress of the Cause in Chile, his adopted home.

There is a prayer by 'Abdu'l-Baha which I feel certain would be on his lips were he present in this forum at this moment. As he is not, I would like, in my presumption, to offer it on his behalf:

O God my God! Praise be unto Thee for kindling the fire of divine love in the Holy Tree on the summit of the loftiest mount: that Tree which is “neither of the East nor the West”, that fire which blazed out till the flame of it soared upward to the Concourse on high, and from those realities caught the light of guidance, and cried out: “Verily we have perceived a fire on the slope of Mount Sinai.”

O God, my God! Increase Thou this fire as day followeth day, till the blast of it setteth in motion all the earth. O Thou my Lord! Kindle the light of Thy love in every heart,breathe into men’s souls the spirit of Thy knowledge, gladden their breasts with the verses of Thy oneness. Call Thou to life those who dwell in their tombs, warn Thou the prideful, make happiness world-wide, send down Thy crystal waters, and in the assemblage of manifest splendours, pass around that cup which is “tempered at the camphor fountain.”

Verily, art Thou the Giving, the Forgiving, the Ever-Bestowing. Verily, art Thou the Merciful, the Compassionate.
To all, my most warm greetings

Romane

Nov 2012
Florida
My thoughts and prayers for you, Bill.

"Whomsoever Thou dost suffice shall not be put to grief; whomsoever Thou dost protect shall never perish; whomsoever Thou dost help shall never be abased; and he unto whom Thou turnest Thy gaze shall never be far removed from Thee." -The Bab

Jul 2011
n ireland
Dearest Bill is a man whom it is impossible not to love. Always forthcoming with stimulating opinions , caring , the first to offer prayers of comfort to one in distress. His two great passions his beloved faith and his darling wife. He and we know that he and his darling Vicky are very beloved of God and Baha'u'llah in their time of distress. Bill, as always you are certain of our love and prayers daily. Allah'u'abha. Aidan

Oct 2011
Quilimari,Chile
Beloved friends one and all. Thank you one and all

Yes I feel my earthly life is ebbing. But my Vicky and I are not in the least distressed, we are happy in what ever we can still do for Baha-u-llah. Vicky with her illness and I with mine.

I am able to spend a little time on the computer before the need of sleep, and yes maybe selfishly i worry to see my beloved Vicky get weaker and tired, as at this time I can-t cope without her assistance in many things, I try to prepare for the day when we may have to separate for a short while, this stresses us both, but we have full confidence and trust in Baha-u-lla and God.

Again thank you Romane, Tony and all you my friends for your kindness.

bill