Prayers for BlinkyBill. Now.

Sep 2012
Panama
A skype ping just came to me from Bill, he's very ill, feeling very low and alone. Please pray for his happiness. He's not asking for healing, he says he very much wants to move forward and be free of pain. I texted him that I'm praying for his happiness; I'll copy/paste all well wishes y'all leave here as notes to his skype, hoping he gets to see them in time.

Thanks,

Pete

Last edited:
Sep 2010
Normanton, Far North West Queensland
A skype ping just came to me from Bill, he's very ill, feeling very low and alone. Please pray for his happiness. He's not asking for healing, he says he very much wants to move forward and be free of pain. I texted him that I'm praying for his happiness; I'll copy/paste all well wishes y'all leave here as notes to his skype, hoping he gets to see them in time.

Thanks,

Pete
Thank you Pete we all pray for Bill, that His wish to move on, be guided by the Will of God. Bill has been a good friend and I only wish we could have met person to person upon this earth. Bill we are with you always in Spirit though not in Body. Love to Bill and Vicky from Annette and Tony.

Pete, I hope you are well and Happy.

Regards Tony

Sep 2012
Panama
tx Tony, ur note just got past on to Bill. As for my personal situation everything's fine; a week ago I got a note from Bill & I was so happy to hear from him that I started posting here again.

Let's keep in touch pls.

Pete

Sep 2010
Normanton, Far North West Queensland
tx Tony, ur note just got past on to Bill. As for my personal situation everything's fine; a week ago I got a note from Bill & I was so happy to hear from him that I started posting here again.

Let's keep in touch pls.

Pete
Allah'u'abha Pete, it was great to see you back! It has been a quite time here for a while now, the forum was always an ebb and flow!

I also email Bill from time to time, it was overdue to contact him. I was hoping to go to the Temple Opening and have a visit with both Bill and Vicky, I did not make it, which was sad. :eek: my path took a different direction.

I will send my email on MM so we can say Hi from time to time! ;)

Regards Tony

Jul 2014
colorado/summer-Oklahoma/winter
Dear Bill...my love and prayers for you. I will pray for you in this world and the next. May God grant you peace and understanding.

Loving regards,
Becky

Jun 2009
earth
I have only encountered Bill on this forum but he has been a welcome voice of sanity - his lovely soul has shone through his posts and I will remember him in my Prayers.

May 2013
forest falls california
Blinky Bill

Bill has truly been a wonderful friend and presence on Baha'i Forums.
Whatever God has in mind for him is good.
"He doeth what He willeth."

Allah'u'Abha Bill

Jcc

Mar 2013
Edwardsville, Illinois, USA
Dear Bill, you have been a great friend to us all. Whenever it is your time, please pray for us in the Abha Kingdom, as we do for you.