Prayers for our beloved Catholic brother Sojourner aka Steve

Jul 2011
n ireland
Dear God watch over and protect our dear brother Steve through his cardiac surgery. Grant him a speedy recovery as you are the supreme physician. Let him and his family feel the warmth of your omnipresence. Allah'u'abha.
Aidan

Oct 2014
Stockholm
Dear God watch over and protect our dear brother Steve through his cardiac surgery. Grant him a speedy recovery as you are the supreme physician. Let him and his family feel the warmth of your omnipresence. Allah'u'abha.
Aidan
Seconded

by

gnat

Jul 2014
colorado/summer-Oklahoma/winter
Oh God, the giver of all good things, please lay a loving hand on your faithful servant, Steve. Keep him safe in your love, Thy will be done.

Nov 2012
Florida
Get well, Steve!

"Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.” -Mark 11:24

Jcc

Mar 2013
Edwardsville, Illinois, USA
Get well

We pray to God our Heavenly Father to shower blessings on His servant Steve, and bring him a full and speedy recovery.

Sep 2010
Normanton, Far North West Queensland
Prayer for Healing

Almighty and merciful Father, by the power of your command, drive away from me all forms of sickness and disease. Restore strength to my body and joy to my spirit, so that in my renewed health, I may bless and serve you, now and forevermore.

&

Thy name is my healing, O my God, and remembrance of Thee is my remedy. Nearness to Thee is my hope, and love for Thee is my companion. Thy mercy to me is my healing and my succor in both this world and the world to come. Thou, verily, art the All-Bountiful, the All-Knowing, the All-Wise. (Bahá’u’lláh)

God Bless and Regards Tony

Jun 2015
Lord, you have promised that 'for every hardship there is ease'. I ask that you bring ease, comfort and good health to our brother, Steve; and to his family. Amen.