Prayers

Apr 2015
Las Vegas, Nevada
I ask that everyone pray for me, I am in, somewhat of a bad condition at the moment. I am very sick and can not sleep for more than about 5 hours, and my diet has become very restricted. I am writings my thoughts down in a book of shadows to try and preserve my visions of humanity. I am struggling with alot right now, spiritually and physically I am in a dark place. I used to be a drug dealer, and it is all catching up on me now. I quit for a more morale life but what's done is done. I can only ask for forgiveness and pray for those I have hurt. It is the worst feeling in the world that I inflicted pain on people, families, God and myself. Please pray.

Oct 2013
Glenwood, Queensland, Australia
My friend and one whom I love with my deepest spirit

My heart walks beside you holding your hand, and my lips caress your brow. My prayers envelop you in my love and seek the comfort and the presence of the Supreme Comforter and Succorer to embrace you in His protection and absolution.

Were you not human, you could not make mistakes and would have no baseline from which to move forward. Were you not divine, you could not overcome those mistakes and would be sunk in the morass of the cesspool. You have proved already that your divine condition leads your human condition. Thus, though I have sorrow for you and with you in your present plight, I have joy in knowing that God is the only forgiver, and that His forgiveness and mercy outweighs His judgement and condemnation. Trust in that mercy and forgiveness, it will not fail you while your intent and purpose are pure, as is evidenced by your words.

There is a saying - it is always darkest before the dawn. As you move through this crisis, great benefits will accrue to you. Hold true to your faith, and to God and He will be your protector and comforter till the dawn after the darkness disappears.

With love and warmest greetings

Romane

Aug 2014
Blue Planet
Lameul, after seeing such sincerity and kindheartedness from you, I am even happier to know you; I appreciate you....
you will be in my prayers from now on :)

Nov 2012
Florida
Lemuel, extra prayers being said for your well-being. You can and will get through whatever you are dealing with! :yes:

Oct 2014
Stockholm
I ask that everyone pray for me, I am in, somewhat of a bad condition at the moment. I am very sick and can not sleep for more than about 5 hours, and my diet has become very restricted. I am writings my thoughts down in a book of shadows to try and preserve my visions of humanity. I am struggling with alot right now, spiritually and physically I am in a dark place. I used to be a drug dealer, and it is all catching up on me now. I quit for a more morale life but what's done is done. I can only ask for forgiveness and pray for those I have hurt. It is the worst feeling in the world that I inflicted pain on people, families, God and myself. Please pray.
Well, you used to be this and that. That's in the past. You had the guts to enter the Faith. That's what matters. Maybe it could help to think that the Lemuel of the past was another person.

And, by the way, the world is full of people doing terrible things to each other. It's a great thing to recognize the bad things one has done. Writing a little note to those close to you whom you have hurt might help. You don't have to open the whole of your heart. Confession is not part of our Faith, but just saying a simple thing like "I've realized how I've hurt you. Now at least I'm trying to improve." could go a long way.

The Lemuel I have seen here is quite a decent person.

gnat

Last edited:
Oct 2011
Quilimari,Chile
My beloved friend.

it is not the past we are judged on. (My belief, but the here and now)
I consider you have entered a new life, one that accepts past mistakes and with a humble heart, I feel dear friend you have taken a huge step forward in approaching God/Allah, you are striving, I feel God would be most pleased.

I am proud to be your friend, you are teaching us all, humility.

Dear friend I just wish to add, read the wonderful post under Hello friends number #35 written to Sebastian.

Loving regards
bill

Last edited:
Jul 2014
colorado/summer-Oklahoma/winter
Dear Lemuel,
Loving prayers and loving thoughts for you. God knows your heart, He will take care of you always!
Loving regards,
Becky

Jul 2011
n ireland
Dear Lemuel/ Tadhg. Your beloved brethren here have forgiven your past and that includes all benefits that go along with forgiveness, God has forgiven you because you have obviously repented. Now you are obligated to forgive yourself. Obligated because refusal to forgive yourself is a selfish deed and an insult to the forgiveness you have received. With prayer and care (nice alliteration) you will heal. Perhaps you can incorporate your experience into your service of others. Very important that you attend GP to address physical because emotions will not heal otherwise mo chara