Prophet Muhammad's Last Will and Testament

Oct 2013
Rise with Joy
O People! No Prophet or apostle will come after me and no new faith will be born. Reason well, therefore O People! and understand words that I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, the Qur'an and my teachings and if you follow these you will never go astray.

In a different version of this hadith in Sahih Muslim, Muhammad is quoted as having said:

I have left among you the Book of Allah, and my family, if you hold fast to them both, you will not go astray.

Oct 2013
Rise with Joy
Baha'u'llah, in the Tablet to Hasan-i-Sháhábadí:

“Indeed thou speaketh the truth. We do testify that through Him[Muhammad], Messengership and Prophethood have both been sealed and any one claiming after Him this most exalted station is in manifest error."

and the Baha'u'llah continues

“Verily, through His Advent hath come to be fulfilled the Advent about which glad tidings have been given by the Messengers of God from all eternity and there hath come to pass about which God hath revealed in the Qur’án: ‘On that Day they shall all rise before the Lord of mankind.’[15] Truly the Cycle of Prophethood hath been rolled up and He Who hath sent down the Prophets hath come, arrayed with a manifest and perspicuous sovereignty. He, verily, is the One at Whose Advent all created things have given this utterance: ‘The Kingdom is God’s, the Sovereign, the Almighty, the All-Praised.’ He is the One for Whom the necks of God’s Chosen Saints have been outstretched in longing and ardent expectation and every Prophet hath awaited His Presence in this wondrous Day. He is the One through Whom the ‘One Unseen and Hidden’ hath been made manifest, the One Whom no one hath known save He Himself,[16] the one King over all mankind.[17] Peruse ye the Qur’án and all God’s Books revealed in the past that haply ye may recognize this Day, illumined by the Countenance of thy Lord, the Manifest, the Perspicuous One.”

Last edited:
Mar 2013
none
I wonder how many have been killed im the name of ... I somehow fear, that there was a long road to jerusalem and so much crosses that have died in the name of... however its maybe what came as warrior, but could not with that iron blade that just cuts the hydra... into another

Mar 2013
none
Its not witnessed in that. Definition is the defining against ... to own the "original" since its owned while its free created for nothing. Its free... But the original is not of origin its of creation, as its of creation that minds what is of life.. and so it does not matter which ... it was laid in time to be seen in time.. to be one and ready. As its that to make that show of to see not and know not .. to keep it .. .

Last edited:
Sep 2010
Canada
O People! No Prophet or apostle will come after me and no new faith will be born. Reason well, therefore O People! and understand words that I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, the Qur'an and my teachings and if you follow these you will never go astray.

In a different version of this hadith in Sahih Muslim, Muhammad is quoted as having said:

I have left among you the Book of Allah, and my family, if you hold fast to them both, you will not go astray.
I have looked into this before.....The actual arabic words are not what this translation says. It only says 'no prophet after Me'. The translator added his own words 'no new faith and no messenger', which does not exist in Arabic version.

Oct 2013
Rise with Joy
Hi guys,

Yes, I am almost 100% certain that Islam teaches that it is the final religion. Baha'u'llah even confirms it in a few tablets.

There are two versions because one is for Sunnis and the second version is for Shiites. The fact that both Sunnis and Shiites agree that this is what Muhammad's last sermon was is good evidence that it is accurate.

The Babis went to battle in anticipation of the End of Days, not just in anticipation of another religion among many. There is no religion after Islam. After Islam is the Nabaa al Azim, the Great Announcement, the coming of Allah on clouds

And Christians aren't crazy either, their actually waiting for the End of Days as well!

I refuse to acknowledge that the Baha'i Faith is the source of disunity and disorder and just another religion among many. The time for religions was closed up. The Cycle of Fulfillment is not really a "religious" cycle.

Last edited:
Mar 2013
none
Its not less just because its not taken. Its just all and in that its either seen or denied. Its to be and see not and be again.

Aug 2013
Michigan
“Praise be to God, in this day the light of the Word of God has shone forth upon all regions, and from all sects, communities, nations, tribes, peoples, religions and denominations, souls have gathered under the shadow of the Word of Oneness and have in the most intimate fellowship united and harmonized!”

(Abdu'l-Baha, Baha'i World Faith - Abdu'l-Baha Section, p. 296)

“Read the Gospel and the other holy books. You will find their fundamentals are one and the same. Therefore unity is the essential truth of religion and when so understood embraces all the virtues of the human world. Praise be to God! this knowledge has been spread, eyes have been opened and ears have become attentive. Therefore we must endeavor to promulgate and practice the religion of God which has been founded by all the prophets. And the religion of God is absolute love and unity.”

(Abdu'l-Baha, Baha'i World Faith - Abdu'l-Baha Section, p. 245)

Aug 2013
Michigan
“...lift high the banners of peace, work for the oneness of humankind and remember that religion is the channel of love unto all peoples.”

(Abdu'l-Baha, Selections from the Writings of Abdu'l-Baha, p. 36)

The religion of God is one religion, but it must ever be renewed. Moses, for example, was sent forth to man and He established a Law, and the Children of Israel, through that Mosaic Law, were delivered out of their ignorance and came into the light; they were lifted up from their abjectness and attained to a glory that fadeth not. Still, as the long years wore on, that radiance passed by, that splendour set, that bright day turned to night; and once that night grew triply dark, the star of the Messiah dawned, so that again a glory lit the world.”

“Our meaning is this: the religion of God is one, and it is the educator of humankind, but still, it needs must be made new.”

(Abdu'l-Baha, Selections from the Writings of Abdu'l-Baha, p. 51)

“Religion, moreover, is not a series of beliefs, a set of customs; religion is the teachings of the Lord God, teachings which constitute the very life of humankind, which urge high thoughts upon the mind, refine the character, and lay the groundwork for man's everlasting honour.”

(Abdu'l-Baha, Selections from the Writings of Abdu'l-Baha, p. 52)

...religion is a mighty stronghold, but that it must engender love, not malevolence and hate. Should it lead to malice, spite, and hate, it is of no value at all. For religion is a remedy, and if the remedy bring on disease, then put it aside. Again, as to religious, racial, national and political bias: all these prejudices strike at the very root of human life; one and all they beget bloodshed, and the ruination of the world. So long as these prejudices survive, there will be continuous and fearsome wars.”

(Abdu'l-Baha, Selections from the Writings of Abdu'l-Baha, p. 248)

“...peace is of the foundation of the religion of God...”

(Abdu'l-Baha, Selections from the Writings of Abdu'l-Baha, p. 296)

“And among the teachings of Bahá'u'lláh is that religion is a mighty bulwark. If the edifice of religion shakes and totters, commotion and chaos will ensue and the order of things will be utterly upset, for in the world of mankind there are two safeguards that protect man from wrongdoing....the ideal safeguard, namely, the religion of God, prevents both the manifest and the concealed crime, trains man, educates morals, compels the adoption of virtues and is the all-inclusive power which guarantees the felicity of the world of mankind. But by religion is meant that which is ascertained by investigation and not that which is based on mere imitation, the foundations of Divine Religions and not human imitations.”

(Abdu'l-Baha, Selections from the Writings of Abdu'l-Baha, p. 302)

The fundamental purpose animating the Faith of God and His Religion is to safeguard the interests and promote the unity of the human race, and to foster the spirit of love and fellowship amongst men.

(Baha'u'llah, Gleanings from the Writings of Baha'u'llah, p. 215)

Last edited: