Question about covenant breakers

Jul 2018
US
Thanks Tony that makes sense. In the physical it would be like a virus that can spread from one person to another causing multitudes of people to get sick. Then, there is a protective element to it. Can the individual come back to the Baha'i Faith or in other words be cured of this spiritual disease?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Sep 2010
Normanton Far North Queensland
Thanks Tony that makes sense. In the physical it would be like a virus that can spread from one person to another causing multitudes of people to get sick. Then, there is a protective element to it. Can the individual come back to the Baha'i Faith or in other words be cured of this spiritual disease?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
In the history of the cause to date, a few made it back. The remainder have passed away in isolation. Those that have faced this say it was hard for everyone, as most were active Baha'is prior to crossing the line of the covernant.

In the end we must leave the wisdom of why this is so to God. Baha'u'llah has said no attempts at covernant breaking will succeed, the covernant is the gift for this age. A covernant breaker is Like a leaf, branch or limb falling from a tree. They will live for a while, but slowly die when cut off from the main tree.

The prayers for protection are always good as all of us do not know our end, I also see in what life has shown me, that we do not even know our own heart.

Regards Tony

May 2013
forest falls california
I lived in a city in the US with an active Covenant Breaker and had contact with her daughter, who was not, and she related to me that she remembered the joy in her childhood memories of the Baha'i Faith "before the split", as she phrased it. She was a fine soul, the daughter, and we welcomed her into our home, but the mother was another story. She was the carrier of spiritual poison and lies, still pursuing schism, the opposite of the medicine of Unity which Baha'u'llah spent 40 years suffering to bring about. We attended a gathering one time in which the elderly CB was present, so we did not stay long. She was lifeless, spiritually, attempting to play something on the piano, and there was just this absence of soul, you might say, no spirit about her, the result of decades of opposition to the Covenant of Baha'u'llah and self-glorification and ego personified in this person. It is indeed a slow spiritual death they undergo when actively opposing the Manifestation of God. At any point, they can communicate with the House of Justice and return to the Baha'i Faith if they are sincere, but they are engaged in showing pride before God, from all eternity to all eternity...