Quranic evidence for the Divinity of Muhammad.

Aug 2018
New Zealand
The Christians say Jesus was God. The Muslims say He was just a Messenger and so was Muhammad. The Baha'is say a Manifestation of God can be both God and just a man. Muslims really don't like to hear Baha'is tell them that Muhammad may have been God. What's the evidence from the Quran and Hadiths the Baha'is are right?

Jun 2014
Wisconsin
This Hadith, I think, hints at it:

"The words of Abu Yazid Bustami given below, which are recorded in Tazkirat al-Auliya by Farid-ud-Din Attar, and are also found in other reliable works, are on this basis, as he says: 'I am Adam, I am Seth, I am Noah, I am Abraham, I am Moses, I am Jesus, I am Muhammad, peace be upon him and upon all these brothers of his.'"

Then there is "He who obeys the Messenger has obeyed God" (Quran 4:80), and other similar verses (8:20, 8:24, 24:56), which draw a picture of unity between the Will of God and Muhammad.

And I found a few more Hadith that seem to support this, but they all come from the Bukhari, and I will not even entertain the validity of that book.

Jun 2015
The Christians say Jesus was God. The Muslims say He was just a Messenger and so was Muhammad. The Baha'is say a Manifestation of God can be both God and just a man. Muslims really don't like to hear Baha'is tell them that Muhammad may have been God. What's the evidence from the Quran and Hadiths the Baha'is are right?
Hi Adrian.

What is the 'Quranic evidence for the divinity of Muhammad? Nowt!

Have a great weekend, and very best regards.

Sep 2018
usa
i believe, being a manifestation of God, does not equal to being God.
God is one, separate and independent from all.
for example , if God was the Sun, the manifestation of God would be a clear mirror reflecting the Sun, not the Sun itself.