Reincarnation has been proven through scientific method

Nov 2012
Miami
"Everyone wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die."

Reincarnation is how our eternal souls pass through time. This has now been proven through the scientific method (google Reincarnation Theory & its 23 Principles). 'Heaven' and 'hell' are real - they are states-of-mind that we experience now, in our afterlives, and in our previous lives.

I'll continue to elaborate on this.

Last edited:
Oct 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Reincarnation is perfectly good, fine.

The point of teaching reincarnation though is to get out of the cycle of birth and death, yet it is often used as a crutch, a way to deny death in our minds. Ultimately, we must merge back with the whole - call it God, divine union. Anything that gives us the idea to postpone this is poisonous, just as all belief is.

Consider: What is the point of believing in reincarnation if you do not know your previous lives? What do you gain? It can be useful to know how to proceed in this life, otherwise is it useless.

Nov 2012
Germany
Brad Watson writes in his blog Revelation Revealed by Christ II

the following :

The only way someboby "will be caught up together in the clouds to meet Christ II in the air" is for them to find themselves on an airplane with me. And of course, we will be landing somewhere on Earth, possibly Miami, which is a Paradise.
I'm guessing you think you're Jesus ?

To paraphrase what Dorset warned about Queen Margaret in Richard III :
"Dispute not with him; he is lunatic."

Oct 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Just went to the site this man wishes us to visit...

The insanity of people in the Abrahamic line is unsurpassed... wow

Oct 2010
Phoenix, AZ
I'm guessing you think you're Jesus ?
He has probably encountered the truth of Philippians 2:5 and 1 Corinthians 6:17... perfectly good, but because people aren't made aware of this, we get people like this guy... or indeed Muhammad and Baha'u'llah.

We take Jesus to be something special, yet he himself never did. Messiah just means enlightened, anointed with truth. The experience is certainly Emmanuel - God with us - but it isn't something unique, it is the destiny for all, and the truth of all.

"Dispute not with him; he is lunatic."
I have spoken freely because of this, make of it what you will.

Aug 2012
USA
Lunatik, what's your angle? Are you a Baha'i or aren't you?

Lunatik said:
we get people like this guy... or indeed Muhammad and Baha'u'llah.
And to Brad: Okay sure, whatever you say, bro.

Mar 2010
Rockville, MD, USA

EXCEPT, of course, that the Baha'i scriptures explicitly reject reincarnation and explain in detail why! (I refer you to Some Answered Questions, available online, for the specifics.)

(And Zhang, the last I heard, Lunatik was not a Baha'i.)

Peace, :)

Bruce

Aug 2012
USA
I love how this guy says that he is a professional musician, but then turns around to also state that he is a scientist specializing in chaos theory and string theory. That's too freakin' funny.

BUT WAIT, he's also a contemporary historian with a specialty in American History and at the same time is a scholar of sacred geometry.

Right...

Bruce, just because you believe in reincarnation, and your past lives "were" some of those professions, doesn't mean you get to claim them in this life.

For example, in my past life I was Darwin's assistant, making me an excellent evolutionary biologist, but even before that I was Galileo and therefore am qualified to comment on matters of astronomical phenomena. And before that I was Dante and so I am also very good when it comes to matters of religion and poetry. Ask me anything you want about philosophy, I was Confucius in a past life as well.

(I was also a fish once so i'm a really good swimmer, I guess you could say i'm a professional swimmer too)

-张

Last edited:
Oct 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Lunatik, what's your angle? Are you a Baha'i or aren't you?
To take any identification is to miss the mark - which is what sin means.

To be of any religion is exactly that, an identification, ego will be in it...

Without ego, truth is all that remains.

This is evident when we look at these forums, many Baha'is jump to defend their scriptures... it is because their own ego is at question - not that it is different from the other side... the very fact debate is possible show neither actually know. This is why I have left the faith, seeing how much I defended views of the faith, I knew the faith had not affected any change in me.

Last edited:
Apr 2011
NZ
The transmigration of souls idea has alot of problems, specifically for me is that we don't retain memory from our previous lives, so we can never improve. Certain people may be doomed to forever live lives in which they are the most vile people on earth. There is no chance for these people.