Ruhi available as free PDF's

Dec 2011
Orange County, CA
Can someone please help explain why the Ruhi books are not freely available as PDF files?? I actually found a site that has them, but it's not officially supposed to be available.

Jun 2006
California
Can someone please help explain why the Ruhi books are not freely available as PDF files?? I actually found a site that has them, but it's not officially supposed to be available.
I'm really unsure...except that maybe the experience of Ruhi is supposed to be a group experience so having a pdf file by itself probably doesn't matter much...?

:)

Sep 2012
Panama
...I think there is a copyright issue too.
Maybe not. Remember that all the sacred writings that the Ruhi series was based on are available for free download. My guess is that the Ruhi program is in flux and being constantly updated, and that means anyone 'archiving' a set might end up teaching outdated material.

I don't think the reasoning is valid, but I've heard it said...

Aug 2010
New Zealand mainly
I have books 1 to 7 in English, and 1-4 and 6-7 in Persian. They were available on the web at one time, but sites come and go and get rearranged. Tell me what you want, and I will zip it up

Sep 2011
Russia
Sorry for reviving this thread but the question still persists. Years past by but I’ve never heard a sound explanation why Ruhi Books are not officially available in e-form.

Aug 2014
Blue Planet
Sorry for reviving this thread but the question still persists. Years past by but I’ve never heard a sound explanation why Ruhi Books are not officially available in e-form.
I wonder why you say it. a simple search in google will give you all you need. search this: "Ruhi pdf books free" (instead of "books" you can search for the exact book number you are looking for)- all are available for free

Sep 2011
Russia
Maryamr, have you read the question? Officially available! All you get from Google are pirated copies.