Sen's Daily: Iran: Keyvan Dehqani begins his sentence in Mashhad

Apr 2011
Sydney
HRANA, November 25, 2013

'Keyvan Dehqani ( کیوان دهقانی ), a Bahai from Isfahan, was taken to Vakil Abad prison in Mashhad on November 14, to begin serving his sentence. In September 2012 the review court for the Province of Khorasan sentenced him to 6 months in prison. He was arrested at a Bahai celebration...'

Read more here: Keyvan Dehqani begins his sentence in Mashhad | Sen's daily

May 2013
forest falls california
Go with them

HRANA, November 25, 2013

'Keyvan Dehqani ( کیوان دهقانی ), a Bahai from Isfahan, was taken to Vakil Abad prison in Mashhad on November 14, to begin serving his sentence. In September 2012 the review court for the Province of Khorasan sentenced him to 6 months in prison. He was arrested at a Bahai celebration...'

Read more here: Keyvan Dehqani begins his sentence in Mashhad | Sen's daily
I would like to travel teach in Iran and join the beloved friends sent to jail to be where Baha'u'llah has been. They are in His hands, doing His will, teaching His Cause. How can one go to be with them and stand with them and say "Me too!" Take me to jail if you must. I am proud to be a Baha'i and want to teach the Faith. Ya SahibuZaman! Ya Baha'ul'Abha!

Allah'u'Abha Allah'u'Abha Allah'u'Abha

Sep 2010
Normanton, Far North West Queensland
I would like to travel teach in Iran and join the beloved friends sent to jail to be where Baha'u'llah has been. They are in His hands, doing His will, teaching His Cause. How can one go to be with them and stand with them and say "Me too!" Take me to jail if you must. I am proud to be a Baha'i and want to teach the Faith. Ya SahibuZaman! Ya Baha'ul'Abha!

If only we could, all of us could book a flight at the same time :yes: - But I think the Universal House of Justice may offer advice on that issue :happy: :tape:

Regards Tony