should women sit on UHJ

Jul 2011
n ireland
As our beloved faith extols the breaking down of barriers will the tradition of a male UHJ ever change? Should it chamge?

Dec 2010
Australia
I dont think so. This is a law to test peoples submission and separate the fickle from the true believers.
Women can advance in all other ways and their spiritual destinies are just as great as mens.

Dec 2009
United States
@Celerity

The Bahá'í Cycle is 500,000 years. But the Bahá'í era will last only until the next Manifestation comes.

Jun 2011
Somewhere "in this immensity"
As our beloved faith extols the breaking down of barriers will the tradition of a male UHJ ever change? Should it chamge?
I think it should change, and hope it will just as soon as the next Manifestation of God gets here to do it. ;)

Sep 2010
Louisiana
Welll.....

I think it should change, and hope it will just as soon as the next Manifestation of God gets here to do it. ;)
1,000/500,000 is only .2% of the Baha'i Era, so that really is not much. Aren't we rather grandiose to expect our own agendas to be met in the large scale of things? I think that it were truly important that some things in history not happened the way they did, then it would have been changed and we would never know. Do we know how insignificant we are?