Summary of Nazarite/Nazarethan Baha'i beliefs

Jul 2017
Germany
Dear friends,

I would like to point you to the fact that Pawel quoted some of your posts within this forum or e-mails on his private web page. I could identify at least the posts of you, Saveyist.

Jun 2014
Wisconsin
Summary of Nazarite/Nazarethan Baha'i beliefs
Home
Hey!! Your site looks a lot better than the last time I was on it. Good job improving the styling!! It's a lot cleaner and easier to navigate now, and the splash of color helps the look and feel.

When I say "prophet" I am referring to the Arabic term "rasul", which is the status claimed by Muhammad, Baha'u'llah, etc., which is commonly translated as "prophet".

And literally translates to "messenger".

So in your own statement rejecting the title you claim the title. :p A "messenger" is the same thing as a "prophet".

Of course, the entire post you made was just a deflection, since I never even claimed in the post you responded to that you claimed yourself a prophet. Just that you view rejection as validation.

You can don't believe, but Satan teachs them that activities to perform it in pagan temples to worship him so called "temple prostitution" to sacrifice of Molocha as false God that means demon
Ok. I'll buy that is true. How is that not temptation?? You are describing Satan literally tempting people into sin, right after denying that Satan has any power to tempt. It does not add up.

Last edited:
Apr 2013
Dorset , UK
Nazarite Bahai now is part of Unitarian Bahais and I strict follow Mirza Muhammad Ali. We are all brothers and sisters in one faith, try to respect each other

Mar 2015
Bend area, Oregon
The Will of the divine Testator is this: It is incumbent upon the Aghsán, the Afnán and My Kindred to turn, one and all, their faces towards the Most Mighty Branch [‘Abdu’l-Bahá]. Consider that which We have revealed in Our Most Holy Book: ‘When the ocean of My presence hath ebbed and the Book of My Revelation is ended, turn your faces toward Him Whom God hath purposed, Who hath branched from this Ancient Root.’ The object of this sacred verse is none other except the Most Mighty Branch [‘Abdu’l-Bahá]. Thus have We graciously revealed unto you Our potent Will, and I am verily the Gracious, the All-Powerful. Verily God hath ordained the station of the Greater Branch [Muḥammad ‘Alí] to be beneath that of the Most Great Branch [‘Abdu’l-Bahá]. He is in truth the Ordainer, the All-Wise. We have chosen ‘the Greater’ after ‘the Most Great’, as decreed by Him Who is the All-Knowing, the All-Informed.” (Bahá'u'lláh, The Kitáb-i-`Ahd; The Book of My Covenant/the Will and Testament of Bahá'u'lláh)

“To transgress the limits of one's own rank and station is, in no wise, permissible. The integrity of every rank and station must needs be preserved. By this is meant that every created thing should be viewed in the light of the station it hath been ordained to occupy.” (Bahá'u'lláh, Gleanings from the Writings of Bahá'u'lláh, XCIII)

-LR