Thanks for allowing me into your forums.

Thanks for allowing me into your forums. I'm thirsty for a lot of information about the Bahai Faith that I never knew about. I hope someone with good Bahai knowledge responds. Stay tuned for my posts.

Oct 2013
Glenwood, Queensland, Australia
Good morning most dear friend

Welcome to this electronic community. I have a sense in my heart that you will have much to contribute of your own. So many times, it is not the knowledgeable who have all the answers, but the one who, with humility and understanding, discovers in their insight answers, wisdom and deeper understanding.

Well, I disqualify myself immediately from the criteria of good Baha'i knowledge. You have heard the cliche, and for which I vouch for its truth, that the more you know, the more you discover how much you do not know. As a result, what began as a full vessel about 50 years ago has become an empty vessel.

Ask as you will what you will - there are many truly wonderful members of the Baha'i community here who will most joyfully share with you the wonders and glory of the Cause of God as revealed by Baha'u'llah.

With my warmest greetings

Romane

Similiar Baha'i Discussions Forum Date
Baha'i Discussions
Baha'i Discussions
Baha'i Discussions
New Users