The Báb regarding two tattoos, looking for arabic script.

Aug 2018
Argentina
Once again I find myself at a loss for how something is written in arabic. I was curious about these two phrases Nader references regarding tattoos.They are transliterated, Alláhumma & ar-Rah.mán. It's certainly fascinating to me. Here is how he presents it.

Nader Saiedi writes:
We have already seen how in the Persian Bayán cleanliness and beautification is emphasized as a means of spiritualizing the material body. The Báb even allows the believers to have a tattoo on their bodies: since the heart is the seat of the love of God, the Báb states that it is permitted that the phrase “O Thou My God” (Alláhumma), for males, and “the Most Gracious” (ar-Rah.mán), for females, be inscribed on their chests, in the most beautiful of callig raphy.66 (Persian Bayan 8:6)
Gate of the Heart, Understanding the Writings of the Báb – Nader Saiedi P.329

Jun 2014
Wisconsin
Once again I find myself at a loss for how something is written in arabic. I was curious about these two phrases Nader references regarding tattoos.They are transliterated, Alláhumma & ar-Rah.mán. It's certainly fascinating to me. Here is how he presents it.

Nader Saiedi writes:
We have already seen how in the Persian Bayán cleanliness and beautification is emphasized as a means of spiritualizing the material body. The Báb even allows the believers to have a tattoo on their bodies: since the heart is the seat of the love of God, the Báb states that it is permitted that the phrase “O Thou My God” (Alláhumma), for males, and “the Most Gracious” (ar-Rah.mán), for females, be inscribed on their chests, in the most beautiful of callig raphy.66 (Persian Bayan 8:6)
Gate of the Heart, Understanding the Writings of the Báb – Nader Saiedi P.329
Alláhumma: اللَّهُمَّ

Ar-Rahmán: الرحمان

Sources
Allahumma - Wikipedia
Ar-Rahman - Wikipedia

Aug 2018
Argentina
Ugh! I Googled. Wikipedia wasn't coming up in the results. I should have gone to Wikipedia. Thank you

Aug 2014
Blue Planet
yes, As Walrus correctly said it is "اللهُمَ" for "Oh Thou My God" and "الرحمن" for the other one. It is interesting; I had never read that part in Persian Bayan, and for a while now, I was looking for a good tattoo design. Now I have a good idea of what it can be :)

Aug 2018
Argentina
@[B]maryamr[/B], the trick is to find a great calligrapher who can make something beautiful. I would also love for a calligrapher to create two talismans for me. People here suggested Reza Mostmand. That's great if one is in the Americas, but if I recall correctly (maybe I'm wrong) you are in the middle east and likely have more options. If you pursue it let me know your progress. I was planning on doing the same.