The MUSTAGATH Articles

Sep 2010
Louisiana
Some answered questions

SAQ is not Pilgrim's notes. Abdul'baha spoke English at times, but did not speak well enough to give the talks.

http://www.utlm.org/newsletters/no79.htm#Evenson's Claims

The link above is about A E Moss who is Derrick Evanson or Troy Lawrence. He has been known for being a Trojan horse to work against those he does not agree. What a brilliant mind! WOW! I hope he finds peace, because to work against someone as hard as he does must be rather ultimately fruitless and sad.

Last edited:
Dec 2010
Australia
There might be bits of truth here and there in what this guy writes. But anyway. Yes Abdul'Baha was not the return of Jesus or 'Christ' as it is put. The return of 'Christ' is Baha'u'llah, the return of 'Jesus' is noone. Jesus does not return he dies and does not come back. Resurection is only ever in the form of the spiritual qualities, there is no indivuality resurection or Bahais would support reincarnation and we dont!!!

Dec 2010
Australia
from Abdul'Baha

"The explanation is this: not the personality, but the reality of the perfections, is meant—that is to say, the same perfections that were in Elias existed in John the Baptist and were exactly realized in him. Therefore, John the Baptist was the promised Elias. In this case not the essence, 4 but the qualities, are regarded. For example, there was a flower last year, and this year there is also a flower; I say the flower of last year has returned. Now, I do not mean that same flower in its exact individuality has come back; but as this flower has the same qualities as that of last year—as it has the same perfume, delicacy, color and form—I say the flower of last year has returned, and this flower is the former flower. When spring comes, we say last year’s spring has come back because all that was found in last year’s spring exists in this spring. That is why Christ said, “You will see all that happened in the days of the former Prophets.” "

Sep 2010
Louisiana
A Beautiful Mind

I think you may enjoy reading these articles online:
http://mustagath.angelfire.com

Issue 79 - Salt Lake City Messenger

The link above is about A E Moss who is Derrick Evanson or Troy Lawrence. He has been known for being a Trojan horse to work against those he does not agree. What a brilliant mind! WOW! I hope he finds peace, because to work against someone as hard as he does must be rather ultimately fruitless and sad.

Aug 2011
Utah
Dear Cire Perdue,

1) Baha'is are not supposed to spread rumors, especially negative rumors. A negative false rumor written down for an evil purpose, on the Internet, is still a false rumor, and Baha'is are "forbidden" to spread false rumors (or any negative gossip of any kind). Are you a Baha'i?

2) Back in the 1980s I was a Mormon, and I did research for a Mormon couple in Arizona who were publishing books exposing the backgrounds of variouis Anti-Mormons. They were working on a book about Jerald Tanner, who was an professional anti-Mormon writer/publisher in Utah for decades. Jerald Tanner wanted to "discredit" the Browns as well as me, because we were finding information against him, and was intending to publish it. Jerald Tanner claims to be a "Christian" fighting Mormonism. He got over 100,000 dollars a year from Christians all over the country. Evangelical Christians see "Mormons" in the same way Shia Muslims see "Baha'is" in Iran; as heretics and blasphemers. So, they paid him money. But, the information we discovered, would prove he was not a Christian but an Atheist only pretending to be a christian to get them to keep giving him money.

So, if the Browns published their book about Jerald Tanner, he would not only be "embarassed" but in fact, if the Evangelicals who supported him financially, many would have withdrawn their financial support. He worked full time based upon their financial support. Jerald Tanner died about 8 years ago I believe.

Anyway, I was a ghost-writer for many years. Wrote books for others. For example, most celebrities and politicians don't write their own books, but have professional writers write it, then the politician/celebrity puts their NAME on the book! Three people wrote "New Age Messiah Identified": Darrick Troy Evenson and Mark Trosclair and Lawrence Langston. The name went on "Troy Lawrence". It was going to be "Troy Mark Lawrence" but just before publishing, the "Mark" was left out.

Jerald Tanner discovered "Darrick Troy Evenson" helped to write the book. In the book, "Troy Lawrence" claimed to be a follower of Benjamin Creme (New Age author) in 1984, but "Darrick Troy Evenson" was on a mission for the Mormon Church in 1984!!!! So, Darrick must have LIED!

But....Darrick did NOT lie! "Troy Lawrence" was three people, and one of them WAS a follower of Benjamin Creme in 1984.

Why didn't Lawrence Langston simply write the book himself under his own name?
Answer: He did not have the skill, or time, NOR did he want it to come out in his own name. So "Troy Lawrence" was chosen.

I also helped to write "The Pink Swastika: Homosexuality in the Nazi Party". But it was published in the name of two other men,
who contributed to it, but I worte most of it (at least the first edition).

The article by Jerald Tanner is FALSE RUMOR and libel of the worst kind:
DARRICK ANSWERS THE TANNERS (and other critics)

Why didn't I sue Jerald Tanner?
Answer: I was poor, and could not afford the $3000 retainer the lawyers wanted.

The book about Jerald Tanner was supposed to come out in 2005, but has been put off from lack of funding. Hopefully it will be eventually published under the title: "THEY LIE IN WAIT TO DECEIVE Volume 5".

I would encourage you to try to conform to Baha'i beliefs regarding the spreading of rumors and gossip.

I know, you'll say: "Ah, but I have a GOOD reason!"

Again, I used to be a Mormon, and as a Mormon there is a LAW against sex outside of marriage, but most of my Mormon friends who were not married had sex outside of marriage ALL THE TIME! They all said they had "Good reasons".

I don't think Baha'u'llah wrote: "Do not spread gossip, unless you think it is true or have a good reason to do so!"

Once you start making excuses, and "exceptions to the rule", they never stop, and the Law and Principle itself becomes void and meaningless.

Issue 79 - Salt Lake City Messenger

Last edited:
Aug 2011
Utah
Daheshism is not organized, and in fact has no "missionaries".

The Baha'i Faith is my "hobbie" if you will.

I like to give helpful suggestions. For example, I once sent out 200 letters to police departments advocating a "Highway Marshall Program"; volunteers who would follow cars from bars to see if they were swerving. If so, they could call teh police and the police would come, observe, and stop the swerving vehicle. No government funds would be needed, and the volunteers would NOT stop the vehicles themselves, nor claim to be police officers.

Well, of the 200 I contacted, two departments later formed such programs, under "other" names. The result was a reduction in the number of alcohol related deaths from the previous years in those cities, when there was no such program.

I also sent suggestions to the Pentagon and Secretary of State, early in the Iraq War.

Problem: Civilians were working for Al-Qaeda in Iraq, helping them kill Americans.

The Military's Solution: Arrest and detain more civilians suspected of this, and fill the jails with them.

My Solution: PAY civilians to work against Al-Qaeda in Iraq. The reason why most civilians work for al-Qaeda is not because of religion or politics, but because THEY NEED THE MONEY. So....PAY them to work AGAINST al-Qaeda!

Later, of course, this was done, with great effect. Was it "my" plan that was accepted? I have no idea! Probably not, but it "may" have had an effect on a few decision makers. Certainly, they'd never acknowledge that some guy in Washington State gave them the idea.

So, if I say to the Baha'is: "Hey, you'll NEVER convince Bible-believers that Jesus was never raised! Never! In fact, Shaykh Ahmad taught the notion of the Spirtual Body, perhaps you should use that!"

That is TRUE! Baha'is think "Oh, one day, they'll come around to how we think!"

No....they won't!

So, if I try to "help" the Baha'is, it is NOT because I have some secret, devious plan! It is because I like to help.

Hi Darrick,

Why are you advocating reforms for growth of the Baha'i Faith? Are you not still a Daheshist missionary and a member of that religion?

Aug 2011
Utah
I'm sorry the Baha'is have been kept in ignorance. 90% of the Writings of The Bab have not been translated, although this could have been done by 1970!

There is a mentality in the Faith, that the Faith consists of "The Principles" and some prayers and a few beliefs. How unfortunate! Perhaps this is why the Faith is not spreading. There are not 2.2 million Baha'is in India. At most there are 86,000.

"Perfections and Qualities" are Shaykhi/Babi terms meaning "Spirits and Souls".

'Abdu'l-Baha is the incarnation of the WORD of God.

Jesus is called the Word of God Incarnate (John 1-2,14)

Jesus was composed of RUH (Perfections) and NAFS (Qualities). The Perfections "returned" in Muhammad, and The Bab, and Baha'u'llah. The NAFS returned in the Imaam Ali, and in 'Abdu'l-Baha and (in my opinion) in Dr. Dahesh of Lebanon.

There are two mentalities among the Baha'is....

1*"We have the Principles. We have everything we need! We don't need anything else! We have enough! There are many things in the unpublished Writings that would confuse the Friends. It is best that they not be confused and perplexed! So, we will translate and publish only a few selections, and leave the rest untranslated and unpublished!"

*2"All the Writings should be translated and published. They were revealed for a Divine Reason. We should not ignore them, but publish all and seek to understand them."

The first mentality has prevailed to date, but, those of the Second Mentality are growing.

The reason why 90% of the Writings of The Bab remain untranslated, and up to 60% of the Writings of Baha'u'llah and 'Abdu'l-Baha remained untranslated, is because there is a mentality that says: "WE have the Principles, we don't need all this other stuff! We have ALL WE NEED!!!"

Many of the Writings of The Bab would SHOCK the Baha'is!!!! Because, they can't understand it. So, the decision was made: Don't translate it! Leave it OUT of access by the Friends, and the stuff won't confuse them.I believe that 100% of the Writings of the Central Figures should be translated into English and made available to the Friends, and also the Writings of Shaykh Ahmad and Siyyid Kazim.

Yes, they taught that spirits and souls of the Prophets and Chosen Ones DO "reincarnate" in every Dispensation. Yes, they taught that. They taught that the Imaam Mehdi would "return" by being born of a new mother.

Yes, the early Babis DID believe in reincarnation, as Shoghi Effendi told Maguerite Sears.

From H. M. Balyuzi (author of the book "'Abdu'l-Baha'):

" At home her little daughter had asked her what she would do should the Lord Jesus return to the world. She would rush to seek Him, she had said, only to be told [by her child] that "Lord Jesus is here!" [the girl's finger was on France on a globe they had in their living room]. How did she know, the mother had inquired. The child reported that the Lord Jesus had told her Himself. Some days later the mother was reproached for not doing what she had said she would do [i.e. travel to France to see Him]. Twice the Lord Jesus had told her that He was here, the little girl insisted. But she did not know where to look, the mother told her child. That afternoon, on a walk, the little girl suddenly stopped and, excited and ecstatic, pointed to a kiosk where magazines were displayed. Prominent there was the photograph of 'Abdu'l-Bahá. "There, there!" the child shouted, was the Lord Jesus. The magazine which contained the photograph of 'Abdu'l-Bahá [a French magazine] led the way to Paris, and the American lady, taking the first available boat to cross the Atlantic, sailed that very night." (Balyuzi, 'Abdu'l-Bahá, p.109)

Shoghi Effendi did not believe the TIME WAS RIGHT to reveal this truth, and is why he forbade the friends from equating 'Abdu'l-Baha with Jesus.

Indeed, 'Abdu'l-Baha is NOT "Christ" for that refers to the Spirit that dwelt "in" Jesus and not to His own soul/nafs/personality/individuality.

There might be bits of truth here and there in what this guy writes. But anyway. Yes Abdul'Baha was not the return of Jesus or 'Christ' as it is put. The return of 'Christ' is Baha'u'llah, the return of 'Jesus' is noone. Jesus does not return he dies and does not come back. Resurection is only ever in the form of the spiritual qualities, there is no indivuality resurection or Bahais would support reincarnation and we dont!!!

Last edited:
Sep 2010
Louisiana
Sorry, but you are over the top

I don't plan to argue with you. You attitude and the way you convey yourself is contentious. Sorry the Faith is not on your agenda or calendar. I don't see that you can help. The inacurracy of your posts and facts is terrible.