The Three Days of Darkness - November 24-26, 2016 A.D.

Aug 2011
Pennsylvania, USA
We have entered into the "age to come" foretold by Jesus in Mark 10:30.

Free forum : Resurrected and Raptured

(that's whats new, the heavy stuff)

Why do I think of replies such as "Get yourself a life?" Maybe I'm just rude and devoid of understanding. But personally I'm entirely satisfied with being a....

gnat
Last winter I caught 20 mice in the ol' Winny, the twentieth was attacked by Satan and killed before usual rescue.

Since October past thus far, however, I have caught 79, and the 80th has learned to go in and out of the Repeater (JT Eaton) mousetrap with relative ease, eating the nut butter while claiming the entire Winny for him(her?)self. Thoughts of putting out an APB (all points bulletin) or calling in S.W.A.T. (special weapons and tactics) entered my mind. Our last moments together when we actually looked into each others eyes (the mousetrap has a large window on the hinged top), was about three nights ago when we listened to part one of Franz Liszt's "Christus" together. Mousy Nona seemed to enjoy it, though I had to remind the little beast to listen to the music each time he tried to escape. I've since invited Mousy back to hear parts II & III, but there are only the usual disconcerted sounds of one who apparently listens to the beat of a different drummer. Maybe some gnat prayers could be directed to have Mousy take me up on the offer, as I'd like to hear the remainder of Liszt's work. (and Mousy is a resurrected mouse I destroyed in fire years ago when the conflict was getting rough)