thinking of going to Milmette in the next year

Mar 2013
_
Well, it's not exactly a pilgrimage, but funds are tight. Still, I would like to see a House of Worship. I am curious what to expect, and if there is a "Best time" to visit.

Jul 2014
colorado/summer-Oklahoma/winter
Well, it's not exactly a pilgrimage, but funds are tight. Still, I would like to see a House of Worship. I am curious what to expect, and if there is a "Best time" to visit.
You can expect GREAT beauty; A sense of peace, of awe, of thankfulness, of community, of continuity.....I originally hail from that neck of the woods and would suggest late September or early October; strictly for the beauty of the area and the weather, and if that is too soon, I would hold off til mid spring at least, for the same reasons. You really don't want to be there in the winter or the heat of the summer.
Warmest Regards,
Becky

Last edited:
May 2013
forest falls california
While its still warm

noogan,
Autumn is probably still very nice, but definitely do not go to Chicago during the winter!!!
The Wilmette temple is awesome! Give yourself extra days to soak it in, walk the gardens, and pray.
Allah'u'Abha,
Dale