Thoughts on Leadership

Jul 2011
n ireland
"People are amazed by normal things and that obsession worries me" Very perceptive of him. Obviously a man who took his office seriously rather than himself. A great politician, philanthropist and philosopher I think. A statesman to admire

Oct 2011
Quilimari,Chile
"People are amazed by normal things and that obsession worries me" Very perceptive of him. Obviously a man who took his office seriously rather than himself. A great politician, philanthropist and philosopher I think. A statesman to admire
Yes I was impressed, by his outlook and lifestyle.

Sep 2010
Normanton, Far North West Queensland
Wonderful story, we can all learn from this.

God bless and regards Tony

Oct 2014
Stockholm
I still think that the dignity of a Head of State requires some pageantry, but it was fun to see José Mujica, through his very lifesyle, challenge pompousness and exaggerated self-esteem of his colleagues. :)

gnat

Jul 2011
n ireland
I still think that the dignity of a Head of State requires some pageantry, but it was fun to see José Mujica, through his very lifesyle, challenge pompousness and exaggerated self-esteem of his colleagues. :)

gnat
Yes gnat, some pageantry is appropriate as the head of state represents the country as a whole. However there's no need for the indivual to live in the lap of luxury. :yes: