Thoughts?

Sep 2017
Earth
I have lots of questions about the faith but I cant find the answers, somethings the writings are very clear on such as having to pray and how to pray etc. But I have other questions which are not as clear, and I would just love to have had the chance to ask Abdul Baha.

How do I find answers? I am trying my best to meditate and contemplate but its driving me in circles, it's frustrating.

Sep 2010
Normanton Far North Queensland
I have lots of questions about the faith but I cant find the answers, somethings the writings are very clear on such as having to pray and how to pray etc. But I have other questions which are not as clear, and I would just love to have had the chance to ask Abdul Baha.

How do I find answers? I am trying my best to meditate and contemplate but its driving me in circles, it's frustrating.
Bahau'llah has said;

"....Immerse yourselves in the ocean of My words, that ye may unravel its secrets, and discover all the pearls of wisdom that lie hid in its depths. Take heed that ye do not vacillate in your determination to embrace the truth of this Cause—a Cause through which the potentialities of the might of God have been revealed, and His sovereignty established...."

The other way is to consult with others on what is of concern.

P/S Abdul'baha said he is always with us. Thus when we ask, we must also be receptive to the answer. I see that is our challenge.

Regards Tony

Jul 2017
Olympia, WA, USA
Is some knowledge experiential maybe God will answer later down the line through practical means?
I do not think you need to know everything all at once. You can find most of the answers in the Writings or you can ask other people or you can look them up on the internet. That's what I do. There might be some things you won't find answers to in this life anyway.

Sep 2017
Earth
I do not think you need to know everything all at once. You can find most of the answers in the Writings or you can ask other people or you can look them up on the internet. That's what I do. There might be some things you won't find answers to in this life anyway.
I'm not sure, Abdul Baha is my examplar, and I think he knew what he wanted to know through the grace of God, so I believe its possible.