Two questions about Aqdas 1:157

Nov 2015
France
Allah'u'Abha.

I have two questions regarding this verse.

N#1 :

Behold, the mystery of the Great Reversal in the Sign of the Sovereign hath now been made manifest.

Why is this part in quotes ? And what does that mean ? (What is the "Great Reversal" ? What is the "Sign of the Sovereign") ?

N#2

Well is it with him whom God hath aided to recognize the “Six” raised up by virtue of this “Upright Alif”; he, verily, is of those whose faith is true.

Can I have a detailed explanation about that please ? What is the 6 referring to ? What is the Upright Alif ? What is their relatios ? Why is it virtuous ?

Thanks.

Jun 2014
Wisconsin
Aparently, you weren't the only one with these questions.

Short version:
Why is this part in quotes? To differentiate it.
What is the "Great Reversal"? Baha'u'llah states "Through this reversal He hath caused the exalted to be abased and the abased to be exalted", meaning that those who are not exalted on earth are often spiritually greater than others, in essence, a reversal. Example: Jesus' closest disciples were not learned elites, but humble fishermen.
What is the "Sign of the Sovereign")? Prophecy, I think.

Can I have a detailed explanation about that please? Detailed explanation in link above.
What is the 6 referring to? Roughly, the letter "V" in the word "Vav" which is the Arabic term for the Arabic equivalent of V. Apparently symbolic of Baha'u'llah's dispensation AND the dispensation of the prophets who preceded the Bab.
What is the Upright Alif? Roughly, the letter "A" in the word "Vav". Apparently symbolic of the Bab.
What is their relatios? First came the Prophets, then came the Bab, then came Baha'u'llah. With the symbolism explained, the verse states the Bab upraised both the prophets before him and after him.
Why is it virtuous? The Bab is virtuous. For many reasons.

Sep 2011
Russia
Behold, the mystery of the Great Reversal in the Sign of the Sovereign hath now been made manifest.

Why is this part in quotes ?
In Note #171 it is written ‘Bahá’u’lláh in one of His Tablets refers to the “symbol and allusion” of the “mystery of the Great Reversal in the Sign of the Sovereign”.’

I wonder what is that Tablet?

Nov 2015
France
Question :

In the Arabic original text, how is Alif spelled ? :
1_like this : a-l-i-f
2_or like this ? : A

And what about the 6 ? Is it mentionned as a number ? as a letter ? Is it spelled, or is it a plain sign (6 or D) ?

Thanks.