What does God as Creator really mean?

Jan 2011
Detroit, MI USA
I was just wondering what does God as Creator really mean? I mean it says throughout different scriptures that God created all, created human beings but what does it really mean when it say that? For instance human beings created a car, it's not like God reached a big hand and created a car, it's not like God reached a big hand in the womb and created the human being. So what does it really mean when it always said God created all, created human beings?

Last edited:
Sep 2017
Earth
All things originate from God. Humans may create, but there power, their life force comes from God source. The first of all things is God.

Jun 2014
Wisconsin
For instance human beings created a car, it's not like God reached a big hand and created a car,
Or, rather, the factory creates the car. The humans made the factory that made the car.

And we could say God made the humans that made the factory that made the car. It's all degrees of separation.

Jan 2011
Detroit, MI USA
Or, rather, the factory creates the car. The humans made the factory that made the car.

And we could say God made the humans that made the factory that made the car. It's all degrees of separation.
I understand that one thing creates another but when it says in scripture things like God created all, what does that really mean?

Jan 2011
Detroit, MI USA
One of the reasons why I asking this important question is when we're teaching the faith and someone ask how did God create all how to briefly respond without a long explanation?

Sep 2010
Earth
One of the reasons why I asking this important question is when we're teaching the faith and someone ask how did God create all how to briefly respond without a long explanation?
If you read that 'Tablet of the Universe', which is an explanation of spiritual and material creation, it would be a challenge to offer it in a brief explanation.

Any brief explanation would be a metephor that can be infinitely expanded upon.

My thoughts that it is a projection of the Holy Spirit, that Holy Spirit is like a body composed of unlimited number of atoms, each of those atoms a Manifestation of God with all the Names and Attributes and the potential of the sun contained within.

"... He hath ordained these Names and Attributes to be the first and foremost origin and cause of being in the world of creation and the source of the different grades of realities in the degrees of existence. When, through its power of attraction and propagation, the Day-Star of Names and Attributes shone upon the hidden realities in the heart of the unseen realm, they issued forth, were spread abroad, scattered about, set in order, became the recipients of the grace of God and His outpourings, and were made to be the sole manifestations of the Divine conditions and Eternal signs. Emerging from behind the veils, they appeared clothed in raiments of light, moving in the firmament of the unity of God, in orbits of sanctity and circles of glorification...."

It is from this Body of the Holy Spirit that creation then projects from. Which then gives the idea that creation is contained within a body?

"....The existence of a container implies the existence of something contained; what is contained can hardly be other than a body, but the bodies of the celestial spheres are in the utmost degree of subtlety, lightness and fluidity as bodies may be of diverse kinds: solid like rocks, malleable like metals and minerals, fluid like water and air. Lighter still they may be of a kind that ascends heavenwards, such as that which is used in dirigibles; and lighter than all of these are fire, electricity and lightning. All of these are bodies in reality, but some of them are weightless. In like manner thy Lord hath created in these vast heavens manifold bodies without limit or number, which the minds of men can neither compute nor encompass. Souls are bewildered when they attempt to understand them and confounded by a mere glimpse of them...."

Im have read this provisional translation many times, but I can not grasp an easy short explanation of creation. 😄😂😉

Regards Tony

Jan 2011
Detroit, MI USA
If you read that 'Tablet of the Universe', which is an explanation of spiritual and material creation, it would be a challenge to offer it in a brief explanation.

Any brief explanation would be a metephor that can be infinitely expanded upon.

My thoughts that it is a projection of the Holy Spirit, that Holy Spirit is like a body composed of unlimited number of atoms, each of those atoms a Manifestation of God with all the Names and Attributes and the potential of the sun contained within.

"... He hath ordained these Names and Attributes to be the first and foremost origin and cause of being in the world of creation and the source of the different grades of realities in the degrees of existence. When, through its power of attraction and propagation, the Day-Star of Names and Attributes shone upon the hidden realities in the heart of the unseen realm, they issued forth, were spread abroad, scattered about, set in order, became the recipients of the grace of God and His outpourings, and were made to be the sole manifestations of the Divine conditions and Eternal signs. Emerging from behind the veils, they appeared clothed in raiments of light, moving in the firmament of the unity of God, in orbits of sanctity and circles of glorification...."

It is from this Body of the Holy Spirit that creation then projects from. Which then gives the idea that creation is contained within a body?

"....The existence of a container implies the existence of something contained; what is contained can hardly be other than a body, but the bodies of the celestial spheres are in the utmost degree of subtlety, lightness and fluidity as bodies may be of diverse kinds: solid like rocks, malleable like metals and minerals, fluid like water and air. Lighter still they may be of a kind that ascends heavenwards, such as that which is used in dirigibles; and lighter than all of these are fire, electricity and lightning. All of these are bodies in reality, but some of them are weightless. In like manner thy Lord hath created in these vast heavens manifold bodies without limit or number, which the minds of men can neither compute nor encompass. Souls are bewildered when they attempt to understand them and confounded by a mere glimpse of them...."

Im have read this provisional translation many times, but I can not grasp an easy short explanation of creation. 😄😂😉

Regards Tony
Thanks.