What does the Baha’i faith mean to you?

Oct 2011
Quilimari,Chile
I felt I had to start a thread on this subject.
One of the questions the student (Anushka) has asked.

What does the Baha’i faith mean to you?

When considering this question, many different feelings rush to the fore.
Intense happiness, intense gratitude being just a part.
How does one put into words, what for me has become my daily life, my very breath, my every action.
Even if not perfect, my life that is, this glorious Faith guides my daily life, it gives life purpose, it gives life meaning. It gives me an aiming point of perfection to work towards, though stumbling and weak I may be, it gives hope and assurance.
After more than 24 years, I am as transfixed, overwhelmed with joy as the first day I understood and accepted it.
I find that I am a better Christian, and I have a deeper understanding and love of Jesus than formally, (something I found interesting as I had a great love of Jesus before) and understand more fully God's love and Grace towards mankind.
Yes I am sure you see that I can't find the words, to fully answer this question.
I am sure that others feel as I do, and am interested in any responses.

Sep 2010
Normanton Far North Queensland
Bill - Thank you for the good question :cool:

Yes Bill we feel as you do, quite inadequate to express the thanks for the Bounty Given :eek:

I have just entered my 30th year in the Faith, but would conclude that I still have only just started. We know so little and pick up books that have been read and re read just to find so much more :surprised: :cool:

The Faith is Life to me now. If one can not think about it and read about it and practice it, then one is in reality Dead! I have been in that place and it is not nice :tape:

God grants us such great Bounty to recognize His manifestations in their Full Glory, to which one is eternally humbled and thankful!

This Revelation is so overwhelming in its intensity. Ones feelings can be raised to a level that is not of this world an amazement that knows no limits!

God bless all that try to impart the words that would answer this question, I am not able to!

My Heart has no Words, just the Bounty of Attachment

God Bless and Regards Tony

May 2013
forest falls california
Sail on the seas

Bill - Thank you for the good question :cool:

Yes Bill we feel as you do, quite inadequate to express the thanks for the Bounty Given :eek:

I have just entered my 30th year in the Faith, but would conclude that I still have only just started. We know so little and pick up books that have been read and re read just to find so much more :surprised: :cool:

The Faith is Life to me now. If one can not think about it and read about it and practice it, then one is in reality Dead! I have been in that place and it is not nice :tape:

God grants us such great Bounty to recognize His manifestations in their Full Glory, to which one is eternally humbled and thankful!

This Revelation is so overwhelming in its intensity. Ones feelings can be raised to a level that is not of this world an amazement that knows no limits!

God bless all that try to impart the words that would answer this question, I am not able to!

My Heart has no Words, just the Bounty of Attachment

Friends, we sail upon the seas of His all-encompassing grace with His abundant mercy as the wind in our sails, confident that if we lift this oar and raise this sail He will assist our efforts. We arise, He confirms, We teach, we learn. We are inadequate, He supplies us with quotes from Google in an instant!! It is as though we can become instant scholars almost, quoting from the abundance of the Writings of the Lord of the Age as we are most definitely assisted by the Concourse on High.

Please pray for the teaching efforts soon to be made manifest in Yucaipa California, for we are committed to renting a Table and Booth for several months at the weekly Market Night, where thousands shall walk by and see the magic name of Baha'i, with a few chairs and a table, pamphlets and Baha'is ready to engage in discussions. This is a plan that seems to be confirmed as it unfolds through the assistance of the Unseen. Please pray for the efforts to teach the Cause of God.

Allah'u'Abha

Sep 2010
Normanton Far North Queensland
Friends, we sail upon the seas of His all-encompassing grace with His abundant mercy as the wind in our sails, confident that if we lift this oar and raise this sail He will assist our efforts. We arise, He confirms, We teach, we learn. We are inadequate, He supplies us with quotes from Google in an instant!! It is as though we can become instant scholars almost, quoting from the abundance of the Writings of the Lord of the Age as we are most definitely assisted by the Concourse on High.

Please pray for the teaching efforts soon to be made manifest in Yucaipa California, for we are committed to renting a Table and Booth for several months at the weekly Market Night, where thousands shall walk by and see the magic name of Baha'i, with a few chairs and a table, pamphlets and Baha'is ready to engage in discussions. This is a plan that seems to be confirmed as it unfolds through the assistance of the Unseen. Please pray for the efforts to teach the Cause of God.

Allah'u'Abha
Dale Prayers will be your way, we too are thinking of starting our stall back in the markets. We used to do it years ago but as you know life gets in the way.

You have inspired us to get it all up and going again as well

Oct 2013
United States
To me, it means that there is a conscious point of purpose and destiny to the human race and its unfolding history through time. It means that all people are part of a great and glorious process. That love is the ultimate Law of the universe. That everyone's story is valued and treasured, not disdained and overcome.

That is what the Faith means to me.

Praying for wonderful success, Dale!

Oct 2011
Quilimari,Chile
Dale wonderful, prayers for your success.
And Tony yes to all you said

So very true, Baha'u'llah has certainly given us an ocean of new knowledge, something that many people ask about, but how can we tell them of this knowledge, when we are discovering more each day, it requires personal investigation, and from pure hearts who wish to see and are not blinkered by their allegiance to any church or faith.

Dear Mat

To me, it means that there is a conscious point of purpose and destiny to the human race and its unfolding history through time. It means that all people are part of a great and glorious process. That love is the ultimate Law of the universe. That everyone's story is valued and treasured, not disdained and overcome.
What you say here so very true, and how wonderful when we discover this truth, it gives us such confidence in God and His slowly unfolding plan for all of mankind. We rise each day assured of a purpose in living this life, we understand that the ills and pains of this life also have a purpose, we truly learn what is real and what is imaginary in this life, we become assured of God's all powerful love and plan for us all.