Who Owns Baha'u'llah? re: "our Faith" Amatu'l-Bahá Rúhíyyih Khánum at the First Baha'i World Congress

If you ever need a good reason to start to believe in Astrology synchronicities, start with there being no coincidence whatseover Amatu'l-Bahá Rúhíyyih Khánum was born on what is known in astrology as The Lion's Gate 8th of August about 15 degrees of Leo. I know others with her Solar return and they have the same fiery qualities. I am just a little kitten meeting a Lion in Awe:

Transcript of Talk by Hand of the Cause of God Amatu'l-Bahá Rúhíyyih Khánum at the First Baha'i World Congress She talks about pioneering and teaching indigenous people -- and also about her memories of the beloved Guardian.

Friends, Beloved Friends, I'm going to ask you a question: Who does Baha'u'llah belong to?

I've been thinking about this a great deal during this marvellous gathering that we have all been privileged to attend and I often wonder if we ponder this question: Who does Baha'u'llah Belong to?

NO ONE WOULD PRESUME TO say that the sunlight belongs to the East, or to the West, or the North or The South. No one would dare say that the sun which shines in Persia is for some reason or other a better kind of sunlight that the sunlight that shines in the United States. Or that the sun in Africa is a different kind of sun from that in SouthEast Asia and so on. The sun is far away from us. It shines on everything equally. It is its own master. Nobody owns it. Nobody controls it. Nobody owns a monopoly on it. The same thing is true of Baha'u'llah. None of us Bahais own Baha'u'llah.

Sometimes there seems to be an attitude on the part of individuals or us Bahai institutions undoubtably due to their immaturity, that gives one the impression that Baha'u'llah is something that they have an invested right in as if it were a company they bought shares in. Or a secret society that they have been initiated into. AND That being these very privileged people who have somekind of control of something very exclusive and marvelous they are going to share it with other under certain conditions.

Sounds like Esoteric Leo associated with The Sun. Fixed Fire on the Zodiac to me. The entire groups of Truthers [NON-bahais working zealously to who seem to be a lot of people with Leo in their natal horoscope who do lots of talking really ought to appreciate the way Ruhiyyah Khanum delivers this speech.

If they would associate Baha'u'llah as "Natural Law" the way Mark Passio does in many of his speeches, what a difference this world would make? Because after who disagrees the laws of the Kitab'i'Aqdas

are "Natural Law"?

Ad this Vino to your Wine Cellar you goofy italian Vigilante justice punk.

Think not that We have revealed unto you a mere code of laws.
Nay, rather, We have unsealed the choice Wine with the fingers
of might and power. To this beareth witness that which the Pen
of Revelation hath revealed. Meditate upon this, O men of
insight!
Kitáb-i-Aqdas

(Baha'u'llah, Synopsis and Codification of the Kitab-i-Aqdas, p. v)

Last edited: