Why do you like coming here?

Dec 2011
Maryland
I first came here about a year ago to get some feedback on something I was feeling. I faded away, but came back even though I said I wouldn't because sometimes the discussions got to me a tad. Now, they don't seem to be bothering me much, and GOSH I almost sense a feeling of comraderie here even though we might disagree on some things or come from different "places" in our viewpoints.

I really like the fact that here we have the ability to be unfiltered, say what we feel, what we think, and share in the Writings. This is very very refreshing and relieving to me.

Why do you like coming here?

Jun 2006
California
While I feel some filtering and some priorities should be set up on this forum it is as we say a "forum" and as such we can relate to it accordingly. As long as people post then it is a forum.. I wouldn't recommend it however to everyone. :)

Oct 2012
The rose of thy heart
Why of course. As an anonymous forum entity, to have words, but not without meaning, is to be eternally present.

Aug 2012
USA
While I feel some filtering and some priorities should be set up on this forum it is as we say a "forum" and as such we can relate to it accordingly. As long as people post then it is a forum.. I wouldn't recommend it however to everyone. :)
I actually think the no restriction ideology is good, it lets people say anything they want (like in real life) and the spectators can be the judge.

Does anyone know the person(s) responsible for creating this forum?

Sep 2010
Boalsburg, PA, USA
I found this forum a couple of years ago. I had fallen away from the Faith, but like a prodigal son, came "home" again to the love of Baha'u'llah, and the Baha'i way of life.

I come here because there are so many topics that are discussed, and because we can share and learn from one another how we are living the Baha'i life, how we are growing spiritually, what challenges we are having in the Faith, and can share with others. It is a place see and share differing viewpoints, and even consult at times on them. Yes, some of the discussion do get a little heated at times on controversial topics, but most of the time, people seem to handle themselves fairly well. All in all, I am very glad this forum exists.

Dec 2011
Maryland
I found this forum a couple of years ago. I had fallen away from the Faith, but like a prodigal son, came "home" again to the love of Baha'u'llah, and the Baha'i way of life.

I come here because there are so many topics that are discussed, and because we can share and learn from one another how we are living the Baha'i life, how we are growing spiritually, what challenges we are having in the Faith, and can share with others. It is a place see and share differing viewpoints, and even consult at times on them. Yes, some of the discussion do get a little heated at times on controversial topics, but most of the time, people seem to handle themselves fairly well. All in all, I am very glad this forum exists.
:yes:

Sep 2012
New Zealand
For me being part of the Baha'i community is very fulfilling socially and in purpose, and having been severely addicted to the internet in the past (World of Warcraft) it's inside of my comfort zone.

Dec 2011
Maryland
Awesome Comments. Arthra has been here for 6 years it looks like. Any other lifers that have never left?