Why has the Guardian never visit USA or Canada?

Oct 2011
Quilimari,Chile
Why has the Guardian never visit USA or Canada?
Maybe because he was so busy running the faith he did not have time before he died.

You do know he has passed on, don't you? The wording of your question is such that you may not be aware? You ask why has, instead of why didn't he.

Sep 2011
Russia
Maybe because he was so busy running the faith he did not have time before he died.

You do know he has passed on, don't you? The wording of your question is such that you may not be aware? You ask why has, instead of why didn't he.
Please, blame for the wording my poor English. Yes, I know that he has passed on.

Oct 2011
Quilimari,Chile
Please, blame for the wording my poor English. Yes, I know that he has passed on.
Ok dear friend, and there is no blame, if I were to correspond here in Spanish a language I strive to learn, I would make many errors also. sigh

I feel one has to consider the volume of work the dear Guardian had, as to why He did not travel so much, also if He did travel to the countries you mention what of all the other countries, would they not feel left out? Why didn't He visit Chile, why not Australia, or Mongolia? I feel there was a wisdom in all His actions.

Loving regards to you.
bill

Sep 2011
Russia
I feel one has to consider the volume of work the dear Guardian had, as to why He did not travel so much, also if He did travel to the countries you mention what of all the other countries, would they not feel left out? Why didn't He visit Chile, why not Australia, or Mongolia? I feel there was a wisdom in all His actions.
It would be good to understand that wisdom you mentioned. The Guardian had plenty of time to travel extensively to Europe and Africa. So I thought it would be interesting to know why he didn't visit once the land of birth of Administrative Order and the largest at that time (except maybe for Iran) Baha’i community? For example, the official opening of the Mother Temple of the West seemed a legitimate occasion to me.

Oct 2011
Quilimari,Chile
It would be good to understand that wisdom you mentioned. The Guardian had plenty of time to travel extensively to Europe and Africa. So I thought it would be interesting to know why he didn't visit once the land of birth of Administrative Order and the largest at that time (except maybe for Iran) Baha’i community? For example, the official opening of the Mother Temple of the West seemed a legitimate occasion to me.
Maybe is your test?

I do not have any more knowledge of why than you or anyone else.
I am content.

Jul 2011
n ireland
The Master spread the Faith by travelling and The Guardian spread the Faith by giving us beautiful translations of the revealed word

Sep 2010
Earth
Travel to Europe and Africa in those times was much faster than a trip across the wide oceans to America.

I would suggest that extended travel would have seriously depleted the Guardians ability to complete the workload He had.

I would never suggest that the Guardian had ample.time for this travel. He did all that he could do and a lot of the time more than any other Human could achieve in the given lifetime.

God Bless and Regards Tony

Oct 2014
Stockholm
Maybe is your test?

I do not have any more knowledge of why than you or anyone else.
I am content.
There is much truth in this. It is a test to every Bahá'í to come to terms with, and understand, the logic of the different ministries: Báb, Bahá'u'lláh, 'Abdu'l-Bahá, Shoghi Effendi, the ministry of the Hands of the Cause, and the UHJ.

Those who try to drive in wedges in our belief in the continuity of the Faith, try to make us look at a certain shift in authority in the history of the Faith, and say, "That's when the true Faith was betrayed". Now and then, when I have had my doubts, I have gone through the documentation, the Testaments, etc, and come out reassured. It is really fascinating to see how the methods of management of the Faith have changed with each of these shifts, and then to try to understand the logic of these changes.

So, now that I come across some decision or lack of decision-making on the part of the leadership of our Faith, I try to figure out the logic. There are all kinds of such questions, and it's really elucidating to study them in depth.

In this case, one factor is crucial. 'Abdu'l-Bahá was a public speaker. Shoghi Effendi was not. His task was another: to raise the organizational framework of the Faith, and to translate and edit the Scriptures in order to make them accessible. In other words: the good question is "Why wasn't it necessary for the Guardian to visit America?"

gnat