You became a Bahai during what year?

Aug 2015
Earth
G'day!

I made my declaration about a month ago, and recently discovered this forum. Nice to interact with other Baha'i seeing as my schedule leaves me unable to interact with the immediate community around me as much as I would like to.

Sep 2010
Normanton Far North Queensland
G'day!

I made my declaration about a month ago, and recently discovered this forum. Nice to interact with other Baha'i seeing as my schedule leaves me unable to interact with the immediate community around me as much as I would like to.
Welcome Wyatt - May your journey be very rewarding. Hopefully we will have manyba chat re Faith and Life

God bless and regards Tony

Oct 2014
Stockholm
G'day!

And that might be a stroke of luck, because one thing is for sure: here you can ask any question, however clever, however stupid, and be sure to get an answer. Among Real World Bahá'ís, it is much more difficult to find answers to one's questions. At the same time, my advice to you is: Read, read, read!

You are most welcome.

Best

from

gnat

Last edited:
Jul 2011
n ireland
And that might be a stroke of luck, because one thing is for sure: here you can ask any question, however clever, however stupid, and be sure to get an answer. Among Real World Bahá'ís, it is much more difficult to find answers to one's questions. At the same time, my advice to you is: Read, read, read!

You are most welcome.

Best

from

gnat
Read read read and when you've done that, read some more:yes:

Aug 2015
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Declaration Card

I'm Brand-new on this Forum as of tonight so if I didn't post this in the correct way could someone please let me know?

Does anyone know if it matters if your declaration card was in a language that is not one you speak? A trusted Bahai friend translated one written in Spanish for me. I speak some Spanish, but my Native language is English, and I filled it out in English.

Sep 2010
Normanton Far North Queensland
I'm Brand-new on this Forum as of tonight so if I didn't post this in the correct way could someone please let me know?

Does anyone know if it matters if your declaration card was in a language that is not one you speak? A trusted Bahai friend translated one written in Spanish for me. I speak some Spanish, but my Native language is English, and I filled it out in English.
Welcome and welcome again, that is the the Forum and the Faith. ;)

Good name as Yes "Many Changes to Come"

I would think it dos not matter if it has been translated for you. It is much the same for those that do not read, they are told what is on the card.

Hope to have a chat or two.

Regards Tony

Jan 2014
Here
I am sure it doesn't matter from the Faith's administrative perspective and it is the spirit of the declaration that counts anyway one would argue! But personally I would request any document I was about to sign be provided in a language I could read before I signed it. But that's just me!

Welcome, enjoy the forums! Good to have you here!