You became a Bahai during what year?

Jul 2017
Olympia, WA, USA
I just came back to the Bahai Faith this week. I thought I was wrong for leaving and they accepted me back. The Bahai's were very nice about it. They accepted me back with open arms. I think I was just misinformed. Some people told me some stuff that wasn't true. But I'm happy to be back! I will stay this time for good.
I am so glad you are back! :)

Reactions: tonyfish58
Aug 2019
Berlin
I just came back to the Bahai Faith this week. I thought I was wrong for leaving and they accepted me back. The Bahai's were very nice about it. They accepted me back with open arms. I think I was just misinformed. Some people told me some stuff that wasn't true. But I'm happy to be back! I will stay this time for good.
I think all people are looking for the truth. It is important to understand that their truth is just as little absolutely true or authorized as your truth. This is a wonderful point to deal with other opinions without elevating them or yourself. The thing is that Baha'u'llah's statements are so complex in their meanings that they can reflect our level of knowledge and our current perspective at all levels of understanding. Sometimes we think that the search for truth and the approach of overcoming old traditions and beliefs would be a theoretical one or one that we observe but which does not concern us. And yes, we can observe it, but it is usually the most important step to realize that the message of Baha'u'llah concerns ourselves. It is not only collective, but meaningful to one's own life. Welcome here :)