You became a Bahai during what year?

Nov 2019
Tucson, Arizona
1970. Becoming a Baha'i is a rather simple 'declaration' and something you should always be proud of; to self-evaluate your stature with regard to being a Baha'i is self-defeating and can only be inaccurate. We have no idea of our individual capacities, blessings, and bounty. There is no hierarchy of inherent achievement of quality of being a Baha'i. Through the eyes of man, a Baha'i is a Baha'i. We are as good as the reflection of our intrinsic self-worth radiates. Allow yourself to be a great Baha'i because you are...

Jul 2017
Olympia, WA, USA
1970. Becoming a Baha'i is a rather simple 'declaration' and something you should always be proud of; to self-evaluate your stature with regard to being a Baha'i is self-defeating and can only be inaccurate. We have no idea of our individual capacities, blessings, and bounty. There is no hierarchy of inherent achievement of quality of being a Baha'i. Through the eyes of man, a Baha'i is a Baha'i. We are as good as the reflection of our intrinsic self-worth radiates. Allow yourself to be a great Baha'i because you are...
1970 for me too, when I lived in California.
That sure seems like a lifetime ago.

Reactions: tonyfish58