You became a Bahai during what year?

Dec 2010
ATL
First day of Ridvan, 1980.

I think the Assembly Members were a little taken aback, as they didn't know who I was and weren't aware how much reading I'd been doing on my own. I'd been to community events three times -- long enough to check out the community.

I'd already decided I believed Baha'u'llah's claims about who He was. It was only a question of whether I'd be practicing on my own or with a group. I'd had some ehrm...less than salutatory experiences with religious communities before and wasn't too interested in a repeat.

Dec 2010
Pittsburgh
Dec 20 2010 - (My 25th birthday!:yes:) Months before then I began reading the bahai scriptures, fell in love as if it was destined for me!

Peace and blessings.

Sam

Sep 2010
Netherlands, gelderland
May 2009, Became a Bahai after attending Yunior youth groups from age of 11.

My best vriend and his family are Bahai's as long is i can remember they asked me for the group.

Being a Bahai from the first moment by trying to be a Baha'i

Now doing a year of service and reading and investigating even more:)

Jul 2010
Delmarva
May 2009, Became a Bahai after attending Yunior youth groups from age of 11.

My best vriend and his family are Bahai's as long is i can remember they asked me for the group.

Being a Bahai from the first moment by trying to be a Baha'i

Now doing a year of service and reading and investigating even more:)
Great ! Nice to see you on the forum.:yes:

Aug 2010
New Zealand mainly
1973, New Zealand time. That's roughly 1966 world time, so I was in time for the summer of '69 take two

Jan 2011
Brookings, Or.
February 14th, 1971, in Moscow Idaho, at the college there. Wow, that makes me 40 as of yesterday. It was the Baha'i club that reached me, but I had been searching for half my life, and when I found them I knew. I knew it was the answer.