You became a Bahai during what year?

Dec 2012
North America
I was born a Baha'i. I can't recall if I even recanted my Faith probably because my parents taught me to stay on course with the Faith. My parents were born Baha'is as well, so were their parents and their parents before them. It's pretty cool to know my ancestors were one of the many first followers of Baha'u'llah. I remember my father once told me that the brother of his great-great-grandfather was a Babí who became a Baha'i then my great-great-great grandfather became a Baha'i who was probably a Muslim before. But my mother's grandfather was a conservative Shi'ite whose children became Baha'i; I bet he wasn't happy about that during that time, haha.

*EDIT - I officially became registered as a Baha'i when I became of age 15.

Dec 2012
new york USA
How long a Bahai...?

Exactly 23 hrs and 32 minutes ago I declared my belief in Baha'u'llah and the Bahai faith!:) I am so happy! It all makes sense now... This is my first post. I am happy to meet my fellow brother and sisters! Allah 'U' Abha!:yes:

Sep 2010
Normanton Far North Queensland
Exactly 23 hrs and 32 minutes ago I declared my belief in Baha'u'llah and the Bahai faith!:) I am so happy! It all makes sense now... This is my first post. I am happy to meet my fellow brother and sisters! Allah 'U' Abha!:yes:
Welcome :yes:

I hope life & Faith are full of Joy for you :happy:

Regards Tony

Jan 2013
The Earth
It seems strange for Me Daniel

I checked your webpage on FB! all over the page you asked the same question? when did you become a Baha'i? where did you become a Baha'i? You never said anything about you though one asked you here?? Doesn't it strange? My 6th sense feel something wrong here! Please explain your intention if you can and let us know when, where and how you became Baha'i yourself?

Sep 2010
Normanton Far North Queensland
I checked your webpage on FB! all over the page you asked the same question? when did you become a Baha'i? where did you become a Baha'i? You never said anything about you though one asked you here?? Doesn't it strange? My 6th sense feel something wrong here! Please explain your intention if you can and let us know when, where and how you became Baha'i yourself?

Does it Matter? Daniel has His own path to follow in life :cool: :happy:

We thank him for Looking after the Baha'i Forums site :yes:

There is another that helps clean it up from time to time as well, sorry forgot the screen name of that person

Regards Tony

Jan 2013
The Earth
Hello Daniel,
The thing that I find a bit strange about this question is that you aren't answering it about yourself. I think that everyone in this forum has a logical right and curiosity to know if the forum moderators (Daniel and Jafar) are Baha'is in good standing or not and to have some general idea of what their personal spiritual history is.
I have always been a Baha'i in good standing myself and I am a child of Baha'i parents.
Although Baha'i teachings strongly advocate that parents should teach the Baha'i Faith to their children, in the Baha'i Faith there is no such thing as being "born a Baha'i" because we have the principle of independent investigation of truth.
Totally agree

Mar 2013
Central Ohio
I started believing after I finished Bahá'u'lláh and the New Era and God Speaks Again around 2007.

I declared in late February in 2010, the same weekend I was suppose to be attending an Evangelical Youth Revival.